25

"Jesus christ are you alright??" Agoti worringly asked, checking over their wing once more, eyeing the neatly bandaged up part while (y/n) gave a small huff in return, not used to feeling worried for whatsoever.

"Yes I am..just a small strain."
" 'just a small strain' Your wing looks more dark than my entire head—" he snorted, wheezing seconds later after seeing their deadpan reaction. Their left wing fluttered at the sound, an old habit of theirs when they felt themselves laugh.

But they must resist, they couldn't show Agoti that they found the comment absolutely ridiculous.

"Sorry sorry, but seriously, it's bad enough yer hidin' from the goverment, and this stunt will literally get you viral on the internet." He huffed, drooping an arm around their shoulders while they mindlessly sighed, knowing what he said was true and that their identity might come public to the media. He seemed to have noticed the drastic change of mood, for he quickly gave a small hip bump to try and get their attention, which clearly worked.

"Don't worry your pretty face over it, I'm sure the media will focus more on that blue balls kid anyways." The hybrid quickly covered their snort, shoulders shaking from having themselves hold back on laughing while Agoti graciously took that reaction in, smiling softly that he had even managed to get them to laugh–albeit they were trying to cover it though.

"Pfff– I,,i suppose you are rigght—' They finally  snorted, slapping a hand over their mouth while hunching forward, shoulders shaking once again. Agoti giggled like a highschool girl, ruffling their luscious hair with a newfound smile and new feeling he never felt before. "Pardon pardon." (Y/n) quickly tried to cough the laughter away, clearing their throat as they straightened themselves back up, the famous content creator slightly backing away to let them do so.

"Aside from..that, perhaps we could go on a walk together?" They softly inquired, looking back at Agoti to see a huge smile on his face while he excitedly wrapped an arm around their shoulders once again. "F'course we can sweetcheeks!" He snickered, being the first to start the ongoing walk while they heaved another sigh, a small smile now plastered on their face when they faced the front.

Thank god they did that, Agoti didn't want (y/n) to see the massive blush on his face, the bubbly feeling continuing to fight inside his stomach just by holding them close.

God did they smell good.

//

"You're back." Whitty nodded in acknowledgement, giving a ghost smile of his that he had adapted from (Y/n) the first time they had ever met.

The hybrid gave one in return, eyes squinted in a soft manner with a reassuring feeling seeping through their entire body knowing that the bomb head was finally looking healthy, both physically and mentally.

The two longed the eye contact before Whitty finally broke it, nervously tugging at the bottom of his sleeve while his eyes darted anywhere but to their form, thoughts running at mock speed, contemplating what he should say to have this silence be broken. But he really didn't mind it at all, it was just still slightly awkward whenever it stayed like this.

"Oh..wait your wings." He inquired, pointing directly at the injured part which made (Y/n) give a small chuckle in return, folding their arms against eachother, their left wing fluttering a small bit. "No worries, it's a small strain, I musn't move too much is all." They reassured, the bomb head only bopping his head until he reluctantly opened his arms, looking bashfully away, orange hue tinting his face.

(Y/n) rapidly blinked at the movement, until they heaved another small life, quietly and steadily approaching him, wrapping their own arms around his neck while he gently wrapped his own around their waist, nuzzling himself onto their shoulder.

——
I just really like whitty hugs man