24

Tabi didn't seem pleased with BF winning.

  Which was why the two couple were currently running away from the destroyed restaurant, multiple ragged breathing coming from BF's form who desperately clawed for clean oxygen. GF noticed it, trying her best to use some of her powers to use just to get some good air for him, but it didn't seem to work. Tabi must have really wanted her dead alongside her partner.

   Her brows furrowed, looking back to where they last were, praying, just praying to the gods for the first time that (Y/n) would be safe.

   "Why are you protecting her! Can't you see? She's only using him! Like she did to me!" Tabi yelled, throwing another knife at their direction, their form barely managing the absurd speed of the throw, foot catching up onto a debris which unfortunately made them twist their ankle, a slight hiss leaving their mouth as their right wing next caught into a wire.

  'Shit!' They mentally cursed, managing to cut their part free from the dangle mess, eyeing the goat man once more with an unamused face. "I do know."

  "Then why?! Why?"
"I'm merely wanting to know as to why  they are famous to begin with." They huffed, feeling their right wing only to flinch, knowing they must have strained itm " Her parents are idiotic i'll admit, they're both idiotic. They lack the braincells of a 19 year old." The tense atmosphere almost got broken by a snort almost leaving Tabi's non existent jaw. But he has to remain mad, they were still associated with that...pardon the language—skank.

  "I'm still trying to see why, just why you all are so clawed to them." They huffed, oxygen slowly leaving their system, the rough intoxicating air replacing their lung. Tabi noticed it, hand slightly twitching in retaliation. He suddenly felt sympathy for this..whatever they were.

  "And..yeah i found out why, GF is not innocent whatsoever, she's literally a demon child whose form is only staying intact due to her love for BF. I can understand—no, i don't understand how hurt or betrayed you must have felt after getting used for your own gain." Taking a shaky breath, dark sploches slowly started overtaking their vision, Tabi hesitantly taking a step forward, not knowing wether they were lying but their tone..definitely contradicted his own thoughts.

  " I am not defending them, they both quite literally have their own issues in this. They're both problems and causes of..whatever shit they're causing." They sighed, using their left wing to try to blow the black smoke away, stumbling a little.

  "..Are you saying you're using them for your own knowledge?"

  Silence.

  "huh..I'll take that silence as a yes." He said, taking another step forward, knife still in hand. (Y/n) gave a low hum, now realizing how they were using them for their own knowledge.

"Well..i'll admit that i used to, but at this point i'm only following them for...what is it called? I see them as friends?" They hummed, coughing seconds later before finally passing out, Tabi somehow managing to catch their form in light shock. Bright yellow eyes watching their chest rising up and down in rapid speed.

He gave a small huff, not trusting them for now but definitely understanding what they meant.

//

   "I'd call this kidnapping if it weren't for the fact that i passed out in the restaurant." They snorted, now fully healed after inhaling god knows amount of toxic air. Tabi heaved a small huff in return, leaning back against the wall as he cautiously eyed them move their right wing, yet another flinch was the only reaction for moving it, muttering incoherent words about how it was slightly damaged after getting themselves caught onto the wire.

   "I want more information of the two."
   "...And you believe I—someone who exiled themselves to escape the government two weeks ago— to know almost everything about them?" (Y/n) deadpanned, unamused by the way Tabi seemed to immediately agree. Though they quickly waved it off, prepping one of their leg up in the bed, elbow propped up on it while supporting their face with the palm of their hand.

  "I guess i'll give you some things i know from spending time with them after 2 weeks."

–––—–
Let me do a quick clarification now,

(Y/n) does not take sides, they do not take bias. Yes they can get attached per say, but still remember that although they're finally getting to be ':D', they will still never get attached to the point of obsession.

To this point on, i am warning you all that obsessive behaviour can happen.