23.

THANK YOU FOR 10K :D I LOVE YOU LOTS.
————————

"Are you certain? I wouldn't want to disrupt such an important day for you both." They quietly spoke, hands behind their back as their wings lightly fluttered in slight nervousness.

Date, never had they ever been invited to such..activity? However the couple insisted they should come, knowing that being stuck in a empty void for 2 days must have been tiring (if you count Selever desperately clinging onto their wing tiring.), And for the fact that GF seemed more excited to have them back more than anything, BF beeped, his hands interlacing with theirs as a grin showed on his face, wanting to tell them that the two really didn't mind that a third wheel was in the party.

That was worded very wrong.

"Even if it's a date your appearance is very comforting you know?" GF chirped, copying her partners move, swinging their hand front to back before the two couple basically started to drag them at the undisclosed location they wanted to have their date in. They heaved a small sigh in retaliation, letting the two do as desired while their gaze mindlessly began trailing at the horizon, eyeing every crevaces to make sure to come back here if they were ever feeling bored.

"So..how was that void you were stuck in?" BF suddenly spoke, wanting to start a new conversation up. The elytrian gave a low hum, head tilted to the side as they eyed the passing car. "Definitely not what I was expecting, I met another individual." They shrugged, not wanting to remember any of Selever's action. It still left them slightly mushy just thinking of the way he held their hand.

Fuckin'...sly demon.

"Ooh really? Who was it?"
"..Their name will be undisclosed." They quietly chuckled, amused with the couples pouting expression from not receiving the name of the individual they were thinking about. However they quickly dismissed it and began swinging their hand once again, little laughters here and there from the blue haired boy who enjoyed both their compagnies. It was such a nice day to finally have himself be freed from any rap battles.

So he thought anyways.

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

The restaurant was pleasantly decent, fair chandeliers resting on top of the ceilings, circular tables nicely placed throughout the room. The food was quite nice too, though not up to what (Y/n) really liked considering they were used to their old home's cooking.

'Just as long as the couple is having fun.' They shrugged, deciding to push away the thought of the food, only staring at the two with platonic endearing eyes. From the two weeks of following them around, it was more eventful than they would have ever imagined. Who knew that it only took a simple blue haired boy to date a demon girl whose parents were egotistical about their popularity to get themselves in this mess.

"Oh hey, I need to go to the bathroom real quick." Gf exclaimed, not too loud but enough for the two to hear, BF questioned if she wanted the two to accompagny her, having the brunette relentlessly nod in confirmation. Even if she was dumb and idiotic she still did feel a bit overwhelm with these kinds of surroundings.

The two followed behind the girl, though the young upcoming rapper being more close to make sure she would safely get there. (Y/n) slowed their footsteps once making eye contact
with a floating goat skull, bright yellow eyes standing out from his attire, it seemed the rest of his body part were practically gone, safe for the hands.

Silence consumed all 4, the man leaning near the bathroom taking one big step in front, towering over the couple and possibly the hybrid.

"..Oh god..Tabi?" Gf nervously nervously chuckled, taking one step back in pure fear, trying her best to conceal it with a small fake smile while a drip of sweat rolled down the back of her neck. The said man Tabi glared daggers at her, taking another step to get ready to absolutely hurt her until he slightly backed up at the blue haired boy stepping in front of his partner, brows furrowed in light confusion but mostly anger.

"What's the matter dude? Can't you let—" (Y/n) instantly began drowning the conversation out, not wanting to deal with some sort of second hand embarassement of having to hear BF try and act tough. Though their ears quickly perked once hearing the next words.

"Why can't you just understand?! She'll hurt you, like she did to me! Look at me, just a headless, floating body! She took my life away damnit!" Tabi threw an arm out, rage seething inside his empty heart, revealing what he was holding to be a detonator. Eyes widening at the object, they quickly pulled their wings over to the couples form, their own arm brought over to their shut eyes after feeling the debris of the floors and walls blasting off from the explosion that resonated inside the restaurant, yelling was heard in the background while they slowly retreated their wing back, breath uneven from the amount of smoke coming off out of everything.

Bf nervously stood in front of Tabi–who had revealed himself to be one of the exes of GF–staring down at the three in pure antagonization. He held his precious mic in his hand, keeping eye contact with the goat man before finally singing what was suppose to be the third song of this routine.

————-———
Tabi really said 'screw the first and seocnd phase, i'm exploding this restaurant.'