My family.

TIME SKIP

THE NEXT DAY

A/N POV

Y/N woke up as she felt something missing. She looked to see Suga wasn't there. She heard shower sounds, so she sat up straight, rubbing her eyes and staring into the blank space, thinking about the nightmare she had yesterday. 

The bathroom door opened as Suga came out, rubbing a towel on his hair, looking at Y/N, who was staring at nothing. Before he could say anything, the door of his room opened after a short knock. Y/N flinched a bit and looked at Jin, 

JIN- Yah! Morning! *looking at Suga* Go for breakfast, the we've got to do works, you know---

He stopped speaking as Suga threw his towel at his face. He was about to speak of their plan, and Jin had forgotten Y/N was just there. He looked at Y/N and laughed nervously. She was looking at him confused. 

JIN- Ahh! Morning princess. I'm sending Soobin here since he's arrived, so you freshen up, he'll give you the clothes. 

Y/N nodded and stood up going to the bathroom while Suga glared at Jin who made faces and went out. 

Suga went out, while on his way downstairs he saw a maid with Soobin. Soobin was having a bag in his hand. 

SUGA- Your excuse literally sucked. 

Soobin nervously laughed a bit and went to his room with the maid guiding him. He knocked and entered, and waited for Y/N to have a shower. Y/N came out wearing simple pajamas and a loose shirt, but Soobin smiled teasingly at her. Forwarding her the bag, she looked at it confusedly. 

Y/N- What's this? 

SOOBIN- The clothes I bought for you! My pretty sistahh!

Y/N- *so done* Literally, how can you even by my friend? *shaking her head*

Soobin glared at Y/N who shrugged off and went inside with the bag. As soon as the bathroom door closed, Soobin smiled teasingly thinking about how'll she look in that dress. Within minutes, she came out and Soobin's jaw dropped down. 

Y/N- Is it...okay? -She asked while looking down at her. 

SOOBIN- ITS FUCKING GREAT!

Y/N smacked his head and he closed his mouth. Without letting her stand, he grabbed her hand and began running down the stairs, Y/N feeling like flying in the air almost. 

They stood in the dining room, Soobin smiling widely, while Y/N panting. 

SOOBIN- GUYS! LOOK!

Everyone looked at the panting girl, and their eyes widened, as they looked shocked. Y/N looked too great. 

She had kept her hair simple like that open

She had kept her hair simple like that open. They looked a bit frizzy. The sweater wasn't that off-shoulder, but it was looking great. 

Y/N looked at them, after calming her breath. She looked down at herself then back at them.