heist

"I'm heading out. I'll be back before dark so Merle will probably be here first. If he is.." Daryl sighs, "Just tell him that you two got your stuff ready and to wait for me."

Daryl straps his bow around his back, picking up extra rope as the twins nod in compliance.

"Don't get into tro-" Daryl hesitates, "Stay safe."

Sakiko narrows her eyes at his almost slip up but nods once more, "We'll be ready when you're back."

"All right. Make sure ain't no one know. Last thing we need is that," Daryl pats Nanami's head as he walks by.

"Stay safe, too. Catch a lot of food," Nanami waves.

Daryl clicks his tongue, making a light hearted salute with two fingers as he delves into the woods.

"You got your stuff ready?" Nanami asks.

"Mhm," Sakiko nods.

"I've got to put my sleeping bag away," Nanami regards his last piece of packing, "Then, I'll be ready, too."

"Merle left out early this morning.." Sakiko glances up to the cloudy sky, "Maybe they're running late. Or trying to wait the rain out."

"Maybe," Nanami tilts his head back and forth.

"You go ahead and finish packing. I'll go wait at the RV to see if they radio in. Gives me something to do," Sakiko decides.

Agreeing, Nanami begins off to the tent. Sakiko makes sure he's inside before walking out of the camp area. Once she gets to the tree line, she takes a deep breath to sort herself out.

Taking a bottle of water, she pours some onto her hand before patting at her face and neck before discarding the bottle. She shakes her limbs before faking a limp as she emerges into the main area of camp, one arm clutching her stomach as she puts a grimace on her face.

She walks around for a few seconds until Amy takes notice of her and rushes over, "Hey, are you all right?"

Sakiko whimpers, shaking her head, "I don't feel good.. My stomach, my head.. Everything is just really hurting."

Amy frowns, looking around before waving the younger girl closer and wrapping her arm around Sakiko's shoulders. Amy leads her to the RV, not noticing Sakiko's eyes scanning the area.

"Where's Shane?" she asks, straining her voice to sound as though she was in pain.

"He's.. I'm not quite sure," Amy hums, "Pretty sure he just went out on patrol through the woods."

Sakiko internally relaxes just as they reach the RV. Amy puts her hand to her head, shielding her eyes from the sun as she looks to Dale who stood on top of the vehicle.

"Hey, Dale!" Amy calls.

Within seconds, Dale is leaning over the RV, "Need something?"

"Sakiko's not feeling too good," Amy motions, "I think the heat is getting to her is all. Would it be okay if she lays down in the RV for awhile to cool off?"

"Of course! Please, honey, go on inside," Dale hurries, "Get you some water while you're in there. Feel better, all right?"

Amy opens up the door, helping a 'weak' Sakiko up the steps. As the door closes behind them, Amy leads her to the back where the bed was.

"Go on and lay down," Amy urges.

Feeble, Sakiko crawls onto the bed, letting out sounds of pain as she lays down. When Amy sits down, Sakiko feels a surge of frustration. But, she knows better by now, so she doesn't let it show.