missing two

The siren calms down, Nanami glancing back to see Amy still questioning Glenn relentlessly.

"Hey, wait up," Nanami waves for his sister.

Sakiko hardly looks to him, still feeling the weight of the guns in her jeans to focus on anything else.

"He's alone," Nanami explains his reason for stopping.

Growing curious, Sakiko turns, peering past a tree to look at Glenn who was by the red car all alone.

Then, they hear the news-

"Fine- everyone is.." Glenn assures Amy, "Well.. Merle not so much."

The man's name echoes in the twins heads before they're both rushing out of the woods to where Glenn was- Ryan now by his side.

"I got a cool car," Glenn offers the still angered group.

Shane is the one to take notice of the twins rushing forward, a crease growing in his eyebrows as they hurry over.

"Merle.. What happened to Merle?" Nanami pants out.

Glenn gulps, suddenly more nervous as he looks to Shane for help.

"Hey, kids, why don't we go sit down and-"

"Is he dead?" Sakiko asks, blunt despite her frantic eyes.

A weary silence settles over the group as they all look to Glenn for answers.

"Not.. Not exactly," Glenn mutters, biting at his lip.

"'Not exactly'?" Nanami repeats.

Shane steps closer to the kids, holding his arms out to bring them back from Glenn, "C'mon.. Let's go talk about this. We'll figure this out and when Daryl comes back-"

Sakiko jumps as Shane touches her back, though he'd already figured her out.

His eyes glaze over, an irritated look adorning his features as he pulls Sakiko's jacket back.

"Hey! What are you-" Nanami begins to defend, his words falling short as Shane pulls one of the guns from Sakiko.

"This the only one?" Shane asks her.

Sakiko nods, silent but firm. Shane sees right through her as he tugs her closer and pats down her arms and sides. Nanami wanted to argue with the man for touching his sister, but he couldn't hide the shock of seeing Sakiko holding possession of the gun. And guns when Shane retrieves the over, dumping her pockets of bullets into his hand.

"The hell were you doing with these?" Shane asks her, sliding the guns in his own waistband.

Sakiko doesn't say a word, only staring back at Shane with a blank face.

"Andrea!" Amy cries, breaking Shane's focus.

A large box truck had pulled up behind the red car, Andrea rushing out from the back to hug Amy. From there, Morales' kids and Amanda hurry to greet him as welcomes are traded all around happily.

"Merle told me to do it," Sakiko lies to Shane.

Shane breaks his gaze from where he was watching Lori comfort Carl to look down to Sakiko once more.

"But, he's gone now. So, I guess it was for nothing," she continues.

"We're not done with this," Shane shakes his head, "This is a serious matter. You could've gotten yourself or others hurt."

Sakiko nods, looking to the ground for a second. Shane sighs, running his hand over his head before patting her shoulder.

"Daryl and I will talk about it," he adds, "Seems we got a lot to talk about as it is."