family

"Well, I think I speak for everyone when I say it's about time," Glenn teases- a tired look still on his face.

Sakiko and Ryan look to each other, sharing a quick smile before looking away again.

Michonne wraps the bandage around Nanami's shoulder, patting his back, "It's good you had an exit wound. Otherwise, you'd have pieces still stuck there."

"Hershel could have patched him up," Ryan assures, "He'll be glad to have you back."

With Michonne's help, Nanami pulls his jacket back on, "And nearly everyone is still alive? How'd you make it through the winter?"

"Bundled in groups for warmth," Ryan answers, receiving a nudge on the shoulder from Sakiko, "Kept on the go. Few houses, storage units, a bus station.. We just kept moving."

"Us, too," Nanami nods, looking to Michonne.

"They're back," Sakiko suddenly jumps to her feet.

The others follow in suit, seeing the group returning.

"Now, we got a problem here," Rick holds his hand out, "I need you to back up-"

"What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn shouts, pulling his gun out.

At the same time, Michonne's sword is unsheathed and Maggie is hurrying to Glenn's side with her own gun pointed back the way they came.

The shouting is immediate as Daryl stands guard in front of Merle who watched the group's manic with a lazy smile.

"If it wasn't for him-" Glenn yells.

"He helped us get out of there," Daryl cuts him off.

"Yeah, after he beat the shit out of you," Rick sneers.

"Hey, we both took our licks, man" Merle jokes.

"Jackass," Daryl scoffs.

"Shut up!" Merle complains to his brother.

"He tried to kill us!" Glenn shouts.

"Only cause I thought y'all got my brother killed!" Merle defends.

Sakiko stumbles back, a burden on her shoulders. She only said that because Shane told her.. But, even then, why did she jump to conclusions? Why did she run off? Why was she screwing everything up?

"Put it down!" Rick shouts to Michonne who was trying to get to Merle again.

The yelling returns and Sakiko takes the opportunity to duck past everyone- slamming her hands against Merle's chest to shove him backwards.

"It wasn't my fault!" she screams- though it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself of that.

"Darling, you're the one that told me. Far as I'm concerned- you and I are both in the wrong," Merle holds his arms up in surrender.

"Hey!" Daryl shouts, tugging Sakiko closer to him, "Don't fucking talk to her like that!"

"Yeah?" Merle challenges, "Brother, she came up to those gates crying about how these people got you killed."

"I did not!" Sakiko cries, "I wanted to go back home!"

Nanami feels the weight now at her words. If he had just let her go like she wanted, she would have seen Daryl again and things would have evened out. Instead, he dragged her to Woodbury after putting those horrid thoughts in her head even though it was clear she was vulnerable and easily swayed.

"It's my fault," Nanami finds his voice.

"It's no one's fault but this asshole's!" Michonne hisses, glaring to Merle, "He tried to kill me after I left. He took them from that store even after they said Daryl was alive."