Prologue

ALEXANDER MALIK SUPPASIT

years of yearning for a mate, other than the nagging of his parents to have some grandpups, alexander malik suppasit, strives to live his day to day life as an alpha and head ceo of his fathers pack and company. turning hopeless and concerned, he may have to result in agreeing for a marriage proposal for business purposes, ultimately giving up on the idea of having his fated mate. lost in his thoughts in a park, he stumbled upon a human whose scent he cannot believe to be that enticing to his wolfs nose. can humans be this alluring to werewolves? i mean, is it possible to have a human mate?

 can humans be this alluring to werewolves? i mean, is it possible to have a human mate?

MUREN CHEN

walking out of their smelly apartment, muren chen, walked his feet off to the park. already numb to their demeaning accusations, slaps and punches, he didnt mind the bruises he has on his face and his heart. if only his father didnt die on that business trip, he could still see his mothers genuine smile and be embraced by his fathers warm hugs. tears fell down from his slim face remembering what they had when he was still small. if only he could have someone to talk to, someone whom he could rely on without any intention of getting into his pants and someone he could call his love, he would give up everything and be with that person. but who will love this stick of a figure, abused, a freak of nature and worthless piece of garbage that only can live his life as a cash cow for his parents?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

english is not my main language so if you saw any wrong grammar -ignore it- or typos (im using my phone to type my stories so you know how it works)

some characters might not be mine or just inspired by some but the plot is all mine. ROBBERS ROT IN HELL.

btw long live MG waanjais forever!!!!!

your comments and votes are so valuable to me so dont be shy and express your thoughts. its my boost. thank you and enjoy reading 😘