V

muren was surprised when the elevator went up instead of down. arent they supposed to be going to his parents house?

when the doors opened, he was greeted by a spacious space. it was beyond magazine look in every corner of it.

there standing in middle of the living room was a group of people with beauty beyond compare to models of top brands. 5 of them including lex has kind of similarities with them but the other 5 was not in the same league as them. the vibe was all the same though. curiosity. intrigue. excitement?

"good evening guys." said lex upon approaching them. "whats with the brigade?"

"nothing son. theyre just too curious and excited to sit still. hello, muren. remember me from this mornings interview?" said gulf breaking the awkward silence from the wolves.

"y-yes, sir. hello. t-thank you for the invite a-and for the food earlier." muren said clutching lexs suit from behind. finding it rather reassuring knowing lex is with him beside him. just a bit scared is a big understatement to him. these people also give off deadly vibes but... in a comforting way?

"breathe child. we wont eat you up. come on. lex, son, please do the honors." chuckled gulf hearing the younger ones heart beating so fast.

"so, everyone, this is muren chen, my mate. muren this is my family. farthest on your right, well, you knew my mom, we call him papa actually. gulf nattarine suppasit and his better half, our daddy, mew suppasit. my twin, nattasha miles and her mate victoria. my younger brother, ethan grey. thats uncle mild, papas forever bestfriend, and his twins, eldest trent and the younger one is troy. and their mom, amelia." as lex introduce them one by one, they said their his and hellos and smiled to him as welcome.

"n-nice to meet you."

"come on, ren. can i call you ren?" gulf grasps the young ones hand. for a moment there muren caught gulfs eyes blanked and refocused right there on him again.

"yes please, sir."

"geez, call me papa. they do. youre my sons mate. that makes you my son as well. loosen up, okay? youre safe with us." he said rubbing his hand on top of his and caressed his head.

"okay... um... p-papa." muren said awkwardly.

dont ask or mention about his past.

yes pa.

okay love

sure bestie

okay

"come on. dinners ready. seat beside me, okay? son, sit beside your mate." gulf said pulling on muren towards the dining table still his hand on his and pushed him a little on the back toward a chair.

no matter how awkward muren is to his now so called papa, he cannot get himself to pullout from this persons hands. he felt so comforting and at ease with him... and his body is agreeing with him. he felt lighter.

son come with me to the kitchen

yes pa

"dear ill get the salad, okay? Lex, help me with the drinks please."

"okay pa." he replied. "babe stay, okay? theyre friendly. otherwise, tell me. ill kill them myself." he said jokingly but it seems not to muren. he felt some seriousness laced with it. he only nods in agreement.

"son" gulf uttered when they entered the kitchen. gulf knew they could still be heard by the majority of the house being wolves but at least they got the heads up.

"yes pa what is it?"

"hes broken, son. help him." he sighed. "i detected multiple fractures all over his body. i know im no doctor but i also suffered some of his pains. that collar bone is totally fractured but i managed to heal him almost completely. he got some on his ribs too and some of his organs are in the brink of rupture. luckily, you found him. otherwise hes all done for. and theres another thing... well... ill let him tell you that. its his decision when to tell you. that kid is so pure, son. help him please. hes so precious."