XI

time skip

a week after at the riverwolf pack mansion

muren woke up at the sound of thunder and lightning

muren woke up at the sound of thunder and lightning. its been like this for a couple of days. it seemed like there was a typhoon or something. he shuddered. he never likes the rain or the typhoon in this case. before he would just curled up with layers of hoodies and jackets to make himself warm but now...

 before he would just curled up with layers of hoodies and jackets to make himself warm but now

he hummed to himself

but now the warmth that radiates from his mate behind him settles him just fine. he turned around to face his mate. how lucky could he be being paired to this perfect man. the moon goddess, as they called their diety, seems to be all-knowing. muren never believed in gods or in this case goddesses, since they never really heard him before when he called them out in prayer to save him from his hell. he altogether gave up but it turned out one stuck on him and gave him this beautiful creature.

"hmmm... take a picture baby. it will last longer." alexander said without opening his eyes. hes been awake way before his mate stirred to face him. he was so content to have him in his arms, safe and warm beside him. he still cant believe that he was the baby faced guy that he saved way back in middle school. he just wished that he knew back then that he is his mate so that he whisked him then and there to keep him away from the abuse that he supposed to endure for ten long years.

"that would be a waste of your beauty my lexie. i would rather engrave it in my heart and my memory." he cupped his hand on his mates face. "i love you lexie."

"i love you too my babylove." kissed him on the head but the pull of his mate overwhelms him. he wants to kiss him on the lips but he doesnt want to startle him and reject him. "c-can i... can i kiss you babe?"

"ive been waiting, my love." he neared his head to his grasping alexanders hair at the back of his head. "kiss me."

alexander didnt waste his time and clasps the young ones face and push him into his body.

"you smell so good, babe. if youre a wolf, i might say you're in heat."

"maybe, i am?" muren giggled at that. "love, what is marking and mating? papa gulf mentioned it once but he never told me what it is."

"well, lets just say that is, for us wolves, our version of getting married. being bound to our mate our entire lives. our hearts and our soul will be connected to our mate. and mating is... well... the consummation of it. sex if you will."

muren blushed at that.

"please remember babe that us werewolves are only given a mate once in our lives and if were lucky, if our mate died, the goddess might pity us and give us a second one. infidelity was never an issue lest it would drive both insane and suffer immesureable pain. you dont need to feel pressured baby. i'll wait for you no matter how long it takes."

muren lowered his head to alexanders chest.

"i want to do it, love." he murmured.

"what?"

"i want to do it... with you my lexie. the moment you accepted me as i am, you began to be my world, love. your laughter is my happiness. your beating heart is my lullaby. your warmth is my solace. your presence is my cure. i love you so much alexander. take me as your own." muren said with soft tears flowing from his face.

alexander couldnt believe what he is hearing from his mates soiled face and he wouldnt trade it for the world. he was so overjoyed. his mate agreed. his mate wanted him to be marked as his. hes human but he agreed to be this monster's mate.

"thank you, babe. you dont know how much this means to me.i love you." kissed his forehead. "i love you." kissed his nose. " i love you. i wont let you regret anything. ill be gentle as possible. i promise." kissed his lips.

first it was just a peck. as alexander saw the willingness in the others eyes, he dived in for a more intimate one. hovering over murens smaller body, you could say there no one beneath him. alexander was scared he might crush the other when he is so lost in his lust for his mate.

clasping his mates hair, he steadied himself above him as he spread the others legsa beneath him. muren cant react further than to moan at his lexies mouth at the intensity of his kisses and the grinds of lexies hips on him. he never felt such euphoria through the mans sensitive touches through his naked upper body and skintight boxers.

lexie kisses his cheeks and tongue kissed his ears earning him a giggle from the other. muren didnt know that hes ticklish in that part of his body making him shiver and gasps.

alexanders hand caressed the other mans small waist where his future pups would be nestled and nurtured. he cant wait to have his own. their house is too quiet. he missed the chaos of his siblings when they were at their penthouse.

he continued on to murens neck. licking from the base of his ears down to the tender muscle on his shoulder. muren could not describe what he feels on that spot. it feels so tingly his member reacts to it. it just feels so right. alexander kissed and sucked on it earning a loud moan from the other. murens hand could not stop from grasping lexies hair roughly from all the alien sensation that he felt for the first time in his life.

"m-more..."

"more what baby?"

"you..."

alexander left murens neck with a purplish hickey down to his torso. he abruptly licked the mans right nipple causing him to arch his back asking for more contact.

"aaaah... love"

muren felt hands caressing his arched back down to the garter of his boxers. muren gasps at the contact when alexander squeezed his buttcheeks and hoistin them towards his already hardened member.

hooking on his mates boxers, he dragged it down to his feet off his body leaving muren stark naked in front of him.

"baby, are you sure? after this i might not be able to stop myself and claim you." he said on his knees, his hand still on the others thigh kneading it.

muren could not help himself but to sit up and reached up to his lexies nape and claimed his lips. "take me love"