VIII

time skip

a few days past, alexander needs to be at his office for some pending documents that needs action. jin, who is alexanders executive secretary, has been messaging him non stop of his schedule that wednesday.

muren has only one word in his mind as he woke up from his dreamless sleep on a firm pillow beneath his head and a warm hug that envelopes him - bliss.

he couldnt believe in the past few days that he would be uprooted from the life of misery, hopelessness and utter disgust to his very own heaven together with this mean whom he openly stared at almost 10 minutes already

he couldnt believe in the past few days that he would be uprooted from the life of misery, hopelessness and utter disgust to his very own heaven together with this mean whom he openly stared at almost 10 minutes already. his lexie. his mate.

mate

from humans to werewolves. he wouldnt be surprise now if witches and vampires also exist. given that he is now living inside a book, he might as well be ready for anything else that lurks in the darkness.

roaming around his view, its really so majestic and prestine. yes, lexie doesnt like clutter. he nearly snap the helper head off the other day when the poor lady attempted to assist us on our dinner only spilling out our hard labored meat soup.

and one more thing, lexie doesnt like anybody touching his personal stuff and that includes muren. a couple days ago, saturday maybe, a group of very big people, of which he assumed to be werewolves as well, came. they said they have a business to discuss with lexie about pack matters. one of them is a small one, apparently like ethan. whats that word again?

oh

omega

but it seems hes a little bit overworked. he got bags under his eyes and hes a bit skinny but not malnourished. muren wondered whats up with this omega. upon seeing that his luna is checking him out, this omega guy approached muren for a friendly chat while the burly ones are busy talking about something patrol, rogue, alpha, whatever.

they might have been a little too touchy and comfortable with each other that this guy, tim, draped his arm around muren. both guys didnt mind the gesture but someone is already getting agitated.

alexander is talking to his beta and gamma about some group of rogues by their northwestern border and their current stand on it, when he saw tim, the packs slut, draped an arm around his mate. tim is generally a friendly guy and they dont discriminate ranks but he could not help himself being possessive over his mate. in the middle of his betas report, he hastily went to murens side and snatched tims arm and pushed him on his side colliding him to his gammas chest corraling him. due to the force of the push, tim bounced off the guys chest down to his feet.

lexie burning with rage, got his eye turned red when he and his wolf became possessive of muren. he enveloped muren around his shoulders and waist behind him, keeping the small one from moving from his spot.

"NEVER TOUCH YOUR LUNA EVER AGAIN!!! UNDERSTAND!!! TEN LASHES!!!"

muren stunned by alexanders voice, could not retaliate and contradict the mans command. its almost as if he doesnt want to cross him in any other way and follow him head bowed down low. the grip on his shoulder and his waist confirms his determination to keep him there.

muren was shocked. this was the first time ever he saw alexander this angry and mad for just a touch.

seeing the gamma dragging the omega down their mansion to somewhere he doesnt want to know, muren was dragged by alexander to the adjacent study room.

upon release, muren collapsed at the couch facing the door they entered from. he was so scared of this kind of alexander. he knows he shouldnt because he is his mate and wont ever hurt him as promised but the fury in his voice earlier really took a toll on him. it seems like he was again at his dark bedroom hearing his step fathers banter about him being useless, worthless, and a waste of space in their lives. his breath hitched. his lungs refused to inhale the much needed air causing his chest to burn.

steadying his breath out of his outburst earlier, alexander calm himself down. turning around he saw muren balled up on his knees and his head on the carpeted floor.

"hey, hey, baby. im sorry. im sorry." he touched muren but the latter flinched from his approach. "baby, youre having a panic attack. can you hear me?" lexie wants to hug the small guy to his embrace and tune him out of his panic attack but seeing that he doesnt want to be touched proved it impossible.

muren got a ringing in his ear. he could hear anything. whats happening to him? is his lexie angry at him? he cant hear him. is he going to bring him back to his house? to his parents? back to the abuse and continuing his parents plan on selling him? no, no, no, no, no... he wants to remain here. he wants to be with alexander. but he want him too, right?

suddenly, muren lifted his head up to face alexanders worried face. his face was tear stricken but his eyes were glazed and he stopped sobbing.

"baby, can i touch you?" alexander said softly earning a nod from him.

"please dont h-hurt me." muren said as if on auto-pilot.

"i wont ever hurt you, babylove. id rather kill myself than hurt even a stray hair from your face."

"p-please dont b-bring me b-back to them."

"i wont, babylove. youll remain here with me until our last breath, okay? i love you."

gasps

love

could muren love? love alexander? is it too soon? but he feels loved. he feels comfortable with him. he protects him. heck, even hs family adores him. is it too greedy of muren to fall in love with this man? one thing for sure, he doesnt want to let him go. werewolf or not, human or not, hes the one.

"i love you, too, my lexie." muren let go and reached for a hug to his mate.

wednesday

"good morning, babe." alexander stretched his limbs out earning a chuckle from his mate.

"morning"

"gah!!! what time is it?" he reached for his phone by the nightstand. "geez, its already 7. i need to be at the office. i got a meeting at 11." alexander rush to the bathroom. soon, muren heard the shower head. 5 minutes later, out came alexander in his glory - well in his towel. "y-you want to come with me at the office? you could company papa if hes free."

"yeah, i could do that. i have to talk to him about something anyway."

"right. come on sleepy head. get up. i cant spare another ten minute. i love you but you really need to hurry. i'll wait for you at the front door." alexander kissed his temple urging him to get up and pushed him to the bathroom giggling.