XV

they were now on their way to ethans location. ethan is with muren and said that he looks pale and somewhat shivering.

earlier

alexander and his dad, mew rushed to their truck when alexander realized that maybe, just maybe, muren already conceived their pup. his mom vanished together with the woman to the castles dungeon. goddess, nobody knows what his mom will do to that... umn... human.

they were on their way back to the office. since they were the largest shareholder to almost every legal businesses of johnson's company and their other shareholders were also deeply indebted to mews help in establishing their own businesses and life, theyre going to pullout and sell every stock they own to mew. alexander was greatful for his dads actions. although this might shaken up their business morale since theyre mixing their personal issues with this decision but they messed up with the wrong family. morale be damned! mess with one, feel hell for eternity.

alexander rounded up his warriors through his beta. their assassin squad will storm out the johnsons mansion. they found out that theyre gathering militia since they have dealings with the mafia. they were establishing their own territory as well. mafia or not, it doesnt matter. the pack already loved their luna. even though he is human, he expressed compassion to each and everyone of the members regardless of their status. muren helped and united the pack through his just and caring judgment. even the brusque ones became soft when they deal with him. alexander was ever so proud of him.

alexander was seating on his chair nearly on a trance watching his phone hoping ethan would call with an accurate location of his mate. mew was on his phone for nearly an hour now discussing about the downfall of the bastards company with his fellow board members when suddenly alexanders ringtone rang.

it was the ringtone that he feared he would never hear in this situation.

it was a special tone for muren.

it was murens voice singing.

"hello, babe. where are you?"

"hello? hello?! thanks the goddess it connected. its me ethan! murens with me. hes pale and bleeding. i dont see any cuts but he complains about pain in his abdomen." ethan was frantic and whispering on the other line as mew and alexander was picking up their coats and running to the lift going up to the helipad. "this might sound crazy but pain in the abdomen of a pregnant person is not really a good sign, let alone that hes bleeding. shit! someones coming!" the line disconnected.

they were already in their private helicopter going as fast as they can to ethans location.

tonight is the black auction and it was attended by some dreaded mafias in the world. it was held in a 5 star hotel up north. ethan earlier sent a report on this and the location. given the time, they are most likely in the hotel already.

an hour before

muren felt groggy. like he was drunk. he was never drunk. he didnt even like the taste of alcohol in his mouth.