XIV

"no, dont touch him! Sir will come for him in an hour."

"but look at that face, sweet. i want to fuck him."

"dont you dare, Rick! we'll lose the 10 million bucks if he ever saw just a speck of a bruise and scratch on him. i cant believe hes worth that much. if i knew, i should have sold him much sooner and leave this dump."

"yeah, sweet. haist. maybe you will do."

muren heard voices. and the smell. smell. its kind of familiar. he wants to open his eyes but his body was still felt so heavy. suddenly a scent engulfed the room he was in. hes so sleepy. hes tired. can he take a break?

previously

alexander couldn't believe his eyes when he saw muren was snatched in front of his eyes. he tried to run toward him but the van sped up.

"SHIT!" he grabbed his hair in frustration. he called his dad and ethan on a 3 way call.

"dad! murens been kidnapped!"

"come up here, son!" then he heared in a lowered voice maybe toward his papa saying what he just heard and cut off the line.

"shit! no way." ethan said on the other line as alexander boarded the lift back to his parents penthouse. he couldnt bare to enter his mansion without muren. it would be too suffocating at least here he could mobilize his family for help if necessary.

"than, please track his phone." he was already at the 18th floor already shaking in anger and fear. fear for his mates life and fear for what he might be going through right now.

"cant do much from where i am bro. im undercover remember. but wait i'll see what i can. i'll call later. bye." ethan cut off.

"dad! pa!" alexander shouted in plea for his parents help. he knows hes not that powerful by himself even though hes got a pack of his own.

"calm down, son. ethan will track him. lets just hope theyre stupid enought to let his phone with him." his dad said rubbing his sons shaking shoulders.

"yes, lex. dont let this ruin you, okay. we'll find him."

30 minutes of silence later

suddenly alexanders phone rang.

"than?"

"found him. ill send the address."

"thanks." alexander then cut off the line. "can you both come with me? i dont think i can handle this by myself. i dont want muren to see me go berserk and he trusts you guys enough like his real parents." he said turning.

"sure son. GO!"

three of them ran toward mew's truck. yes, his dads obsessed with this kind of monsters.

 yes, his dads obsessed with this kind of monsters

45 minutes later

"here dad, its over there. see that black van? this is ridiculous. they kidnapped someone and just stayed still in the urban area." they arrived in an apartment complex. its a kind of place even alexanders old mustang could never fit in. its like a "mind your own shit" kind of a place.

they climbed up to the third floor and came up to a door with a 31B Chen on it.

"This was murens place? Shit!" alexander couldnt hold it any longer and kicked the door. suddenly a stench of piss and drug overwhelmed his nose. there sitting on a plastic table and chair, a man and a woman with her knee curled up on her chair and loose top and shorts. same goes with the man with a cigarette on his lips and a boose on his hand.

"what do you want?" the man said non.chalantly as if this was a daily occurence. alexander couldnt believe his eyes the state that the place once muren called home was this dispicable.

"where muren?" he said gritting his teeth.

"gone just a couple of minutes ago. didnt believe they want him early. could have fucked him if they were any later." the dirty man with yellow teeth laughed at that and the woman mirrored him arranging her dishevelled hair with a pathetic excuse of a bow.

alexander grabbed the mans excuse of a neck. "take back what you said or your shitty excuse of a life will end right here. RIGHT. NOW!"

"let him go! let him go!" the woman reached for alexander and clung to his arm. with a swing of his arm, he fistfully struck the woman on her face. "you have no right to be called his mother either!"

"y-you want m-money r-right?! h-here! nice and hot fresh from t-that p-posh b-briefcase." said the woman flashing a fan of 100 bills and fanning herself then alexander with a sick grin on her face.

"YOU! TO WHOM DID YOU SELL HIM TO?!" alexander grabbed the woman by the hair causing her to yelp in the sudden pain and maybe a bunch of uprooted ones.

"hes l-long gone by now." the man caught alexanders attention. "hes going to the north that what he said."

"WHO SAID?" gulf said irritated to their prolonged conversation. they should be on the road now chasing the poor human.

"j-johnson." at that alexander roared at the mans face with his eyes glowing red and elongated fangs and claws causing a trickle of blood on the other man neck. right then and there, alexanders fury came to a climax when the mans feet and shorts caught on fire. lexies fire!

it cannot be putout by mere water

rolling on the ground would just make you go crazy

patting it out or sand still wont subdue it

its a hellish fire he inherited and he alone aside from his mom could control it

"SUFFER LIKE MUREN DID YOU ASSHOLE!" he threw the man to the bathroom across the room with its doors ajar and closed it on the mans face. hes burning slowly.

alive.

"pa please." alexander asked his mom. he knew they had a dungeon back in the castle. his mom could have all the fun he wants with his mates pathetic excuse of a mother. he just wants his muren. his mate.

alexander following his mates scent entered a small room. more like a storage room. it was dimly lit. theres a lingering smell of a rohypnol. he was about to go out when something caught his senses. theres a drop of something at the floor. alexander crouched down to it. hes so sure its not shit or something since it belongs to his mate.

he wiped it with his hand.

its sticky.

its fresh.

its blood.

his mate is not injured is he? if he is, its only a drop. surely if it is, theres a lot more on the floor but no. its just a drop. he suddenly chuckled to the thought that maybe muren is on his period and it trickled down from hus back side

but then he realized that he hadnt got one since

last month

shit!

he might be pregnant.

hes bleeding.

we might lose it.