XVII

as they gained clearance for landing at the hospitals helipad after 15 minutes of flying over the city, theres a stretcher was already prepared as mew called in for an emergency. alexander just found out that his dad is a board member here.

they rushed muren to the emergency room all the while pleading not to let his lexie go of him. but much to murens discomfort, they stopped him from entering further earning a low growl from the alpha.

a few minutes later

"family of muren suppasit?" the doctor called lookong at murens file.

"here! im his husband." this earned a lot of stares from the people in the waiting area.

"oh," replied the doctor. "he seems a bit fine. dehydrated but over all fine."

moments later mew appeared together with a buffed doctor.

"ill take it from here doc lawson." he said to the other one.

"yeah, sure." he smiled. maybe relieved he wont take much of work. this made alexander a bit angry knowing maybe he half-assed the assessment of his mate.

"lex, this is doc earth. hell be seeing to murens condition for now until we got back to suppasit towers."

"thanks doc."

"dont thank me yet. i didnt do anything. ill be back." he returned to the room muren was in. moments later, a medtech was called in as well as an ob-gyn. all smelled wolf to alexander.

he started to panic.

"lex, calm down."

"but dad, shit! whats wrong with him? theres so many who came in and out of his room!"

"im sure hell be fine, son. your papa was a bit worried earlier so i filled him in. hell be here later to help with murens recovery."

15 minutes later the doctor came to them with a much more files on his hands.

"i put muren into some tests just to make sure that hes alright but a test came out with an interesting result. i think alexander have to be with muren for this mew. come inside." he then ushered alexander inside murens room. he was with a woman who is pushing buttons on a weird looking machine.

rushing to his mates side, he grasps murens hand and asked whats wrong with him

"im okay, love. " muren repliwd looking still at the monitor the woman is putting on set up.

a few beeps, she turned around to the both of them. "hi, my names dr fai and ill be murens ob-gyn during the course of his pregnancy." she smiled.

"you mean hes pregnant?" alexander said dumbfounded looking at the doctors and then his dad, mew.

"yeah, he is." dr earth replied.

"how far long is he?" alexander asked his eyes nearly brimming in tears.

"that what we shall find out."

"ready?" asked the female doctor to the couple earning a nod from the two.

"this'll be a bit cold, sir. just bear with it please." she squirted some clear gel-like substance to murens lower abdomen.

muren flinched a bit at its contact.

"you okay?" murmured alexander still worried for his mate. the image of murens trickling blood on his behind still cant get out of his mind.

"yeah, im fine. still got some little cramps but dr fai here already injected me some medicine to help the baby from falling."

"yeah, i approved of it since hes already tested positive on his pregnancy test. just to be sure since bleeding during the earliest term of pregnancy is almost not a good sign." dr earth replied.

"so, here we are." the female dr then rubbed a wand circling muren lower abdomen. "here." she pointed to an elongated space among the static. "this is the house of your pup and here," she pointed to a little hollow circle nesting near the edge of the space. "is your pup for about .... 5 weeks." she said as she measured.

"how many are there?" mew asked

"how many are there?" mew asked. hes not that really excited. it just that hes gonna have a grandpup and hes gonna be grandpa... no biggie...

"just one sir. if i say so myself sirs, that this baby is a miracle. given that murens body is unique, even though he gets his menstruation regularly, his body is not that really equipped for pregnancy. that bleeding sir, is a warning call. lucky you came here fast. we will save your baby sir, dont worry, okay?" he squished murens hand in assurance. muren then let out a huge sigh as well as alexander by his side.

as muren looked over to his mate, his head was low on the bed. is... is he crying?

alexander couldnt believe he almost lost his little miracle. he thank the moon goddess for this blessing and promised to take care of his pup no matter what happened.

"thank you, babe. thank you so much." alexander cried over murens shoulder.

"were still at the early stage love. help me okay?"

"i will. i will. i promise you." he kissed murens hand.

"okay, sir muren, doctors orders - complete bed rest for the first trimester. save for potty breaks, you are not allowed to stand up for long. sir alexander, heres the book for the duration of his pregnancy. youll find all the dos and donts there. all the food that he must eat and should be avoided. sir muren, please tell your mate if theres any discomfort especially on your lower abdomen area. i suggest you stay here until your bleeding subsides. dont worry, i will be attending to you personally so your data will be safely stored with me, not in the hospitals. heres my card, sir if ever you needed me just call and ill be there for both of you." the woman said and at that he left with mew after a few thank yous from the couple.

"apart from what she said, you both have to hold the night activities for now. just to be safe." muren blushed tomato at this.

"loud and clear, doc. thank you." alexander said still holding murens hand and wiping his stomach.

"ill be going now. ill come by later with the list of medicines that he would be taking as well as vitamins." he said by the door.

"okay, thank you." muren said.

"were finally gonna be parents, love." muren said sobbing to his beloved.