VI

alexander ran up the stairs taking long strides. jumping up on the bed he scooped up muren on his lap and embraced him tightly.

"baby wake up. please wake up."

"hes beating me up.. stop... stop him... help me.. it h-hurts.. ." muren sobs on alexanders chest clasping his hand on his shirt tightly like his life depends on it.

"hush baby. im here. youre safe. youre safe." lex said rocking them back and forth. movement caught his eyes by the doorway, he saw his family looking at them.

get some rest, son. well be with you tomorrow. at that mew closed their door giving them their own space to recuperate and rest.

6:13am

im so warm. hmmm

so comfortable. snuggle snuggle

can i not wake up?

"good morning baby love." muren heard a rather raspy sexy voice beside him. he was confused a bit and ended up squishing something firm beneath his head.

"enjoying much babe?" the voice chuckled.

"pretty much." he looked up only seeing alexanders half lided grey eyes looking down at him. "morning lexie."

feeling sated, muren stretched his aching limbs and waking them up in the process. hes too comfortable. he didnt remember the last time he sleep in this kind of bed and waking up without being kicked in the gut or being splashed with cold water.  alexander made him experience all of this. this man whom he barely knew made him trust him blindly.

trust

he never really trusted anybody ever since he knew what he is. hes been awkward to all the males after. even so much as a tap or grab from his classmates when he was 14, he flinches or storms out of the place. it was just months that his father died that he was diagnosed as what he is. he never told his mother and never did it crossed his mind to tell it to his step father. boy, he was glad he didnt. otherwise, hell be sold in no time like what they supposedly did before he ran away.

wait, this is his third day. he didnt manage to change last night. oh my god! he hoped he didnt leaked!

muren abruptly removed the covers he was in. breathing out in relief, he didnt. he hates to smother blood on the prestine white bedsheet.

he grabbed his bag and ran to the ensuite bathroom. his mouth gaped at the luxury he was in its almost illegal. he then heard some ruffles from the bedroom, he then closed the bathroom door.

"babe, you okay?"

"babe, you okay?"

"y-yeah im fine." looking and touching around the bathroom.

"just wash up, okay? well talk after before coming down to have breakfast with everyone." alexander yelled through the door. he thought something might be bothering his mate causing him to run to the bathroom.