XII

lexie wrapped his arm around the small mans waist hoisting him up to level on his face.

"i love you" alexander said eyes closed as he ravished the other with his kiss.

he laid the man down to his back cradling the others nape as he laid him down and pressed his body on his. muren groaned as he felt lexies tongue nearing his leaking member and gasps as he did. the wet sensation took him beyond what he imagined before. he thought it will make him feel gross but then again this is his mate caressing him gently and taking him in his mouth as if it was the tastiest in the world.

"aaarghhh... m-more p-please" muren moaned and was replied with a faster but more sensual flick of the others tongue on its head. sucking and nearly gagging on it, alexander loved the feeling and the idea of him being murens first making him suck the life out of him.

"cu- ... im com...cumming love." alexander abruptly stopped his assult on the other mans member making him whine in the sudden coldness away from his mouth.

alexander flipped him on his stomach and muren felt him get off the bed.

"oh babe, i forgot to stock on condoms." no i didnt. "would it be okay if we do it without it?" please, i want pups.

"sure." muren said absent-mindedly muffled by the pillow where his head was burried. he felt a tiny bit angry by alexanders retreat when he was this close to his release. it was so frustraiting and it makes his belly ache from the tension it amassed.

yes

alexander laid his body behind muren and grinded his member in between the others cheeks. he was astounded when he saw that muren was wet from his entrance. despite from what muren revealed to him, muren doesnt have another hole. apparently, muren told him that the doctor said to him that the womans reproductive part of him was embedded to his canal. it was active since hes been experiencing his period on a regular basis, making him unable to procreate if ever his partner was a woman.

alexander spread murens slick on the latters entrance and inserted one of his digits.

"breath babe. i need to prepare you so it doesnt hurt you much."

"mhph" muren grumbled at pillow. it wasnt entirely painful but it was a bit uncomfortable and he knew he has to.

to deviate the others attention, alexander grabbed the others face and kissed him torridly then down to his neck where he put the hickey before, where his mark will be. he gradually inserted another digit and grinded it in and out much to murens discomfort.

"aaargh..." and another one making the other rise to his fours. "shi-... hmph... aaaaa... lex... nice... hmph!!"

alexander retracted himself and doused his hardened member, seeing his mate panting, he wants to fulfill his utmost desire this past few weeks that he was with him. fill him up to brim with his seed and claim him as his.

"tell me if its too much, okay?" muren nods in reply.

alexander eased in on him. slowly. gently. stopping as he saw his mate contricts his movement by grasping his thigh with his right hand. and in again as he lets go.

muren felt like he was being cut in half. alexander is big. yes. big girth... and long. damn! he doesnt know if hes lucky or hes going to be a pain in the ass... literally!!!

"hssss aaahhh... aaaahhh... shi..... damn it lex...." muren hissed.

"im still halfway, babe. let me please." muren nods at that. lexie dropped another round of lube to help his slick ease him in. he knew hes big but he never knew that his mate would be this cute. damn! he so tight around him he could feel he could release anytime.

as he reached his hilt, he hugged murens body on his. "ready?"

"go for it."

alexander at first slowly grinded in and out to ease him on his girth but eventually lust fogged his mind as it drive him faster.

muren moaned to the top of his lungs. everytime alexander slammed hard on him, another sensation claim him. it was like he was hitting his very core making him shout his name, his love for him, his everything. he gripped the pillow beneath him as he slammed into him like his life was depending on it.

"babe... i-im nearly there." lexie said panting

"m-me too love... more.. more... i w-want more love.... aaargh!!! mmmmmph"

muren did not expect what happened next. alexander felt so big inside him... like hes still growing inside him... whats going on? but what shocked him the most was what alexander did to him as he released inside him and him on the bed, he bit him.

hard

at the base of his neck

blood trickle down his chest

he felt hot and cold at the same time

alexander growled behind him

he felt his mates tongue where he has bitten him

"youre mine muren." alexander uttered as he shuddered still inside him as if he was locked in. pain and utter bliss consumed muren as he slipped from consciousness.

"i love you"