ՏᑌᑭᗴᖇᑎᗩTᑌᖇᗩᒪ ᒪOᐯᗴ (I)

Author's note:

Hello everyone!
I'm back with my new book..but this time it's Anuseena Shorts..
Writing a proper story takes a lot of time and effort..I'm sure my dear writer friends will agree with me.With my offline classes starting from the middle of this month and Semester on December its really not possible for me to write proper stories..but again I can't stay away from writing for so long so I came up with this book.Here I'll write one/two shots on Anuseena whenever I'll get proper idea or situation where they fit.

I've been suggested some awesome ideas by my readers..my heartfelt apologies to them for not keeping their requests.. believe me I also want to write on those ideas but I can't..and I really don't wanna write a crap and break your hearts..please forgive me...I'll be able to write new story only after my semester ends that is end of December till then bear with these shorts.

**Updates of this book will be irregular**

Let's jump into the story(Not proofread)
------

The alarm rang for the second time but Haseena covered her ears with a pillow
and went back to sleep."Hasi..Hasi get up..I'm sure you don't wanna be late on the first day itself"her dad Shahebaaz Malik shouted from the kitchen.

Haseena's pov

The alarm ruined my sleep but I decided to stay in the bed for some more time as I'm too sleepy to get up.
I've shifted to my dad's place 2days ago but haven't got adjusted yet...I heard my dad shouting from the downstairs saying it's 8..shit I'll be late.." aarahe Hain bas 10 min" I rushed to the bathroom and after 15mins I went down to find him setting breakfast on the table.

Author's pov

HM: Hey dad! Good morning..

Sm: good morning beta...comeon hurry up have your breakfast....the college is a 30min drive from here...

HM: yaa I know...actually I didn't get proper sleep last night that's why I woke up late..sorry..(Shahenaaz only smiled in response)

They were having their breakfast when Shahebaaz's phone rang.His facial expressions changed.."Okay..I'll be there in 20mins.."He hung up."Hasi..I've to rush to the police station" "why dad?Is everything alright?" "Another dead body is found in the northern part of the town..no trace of the killer..no big wound visible but the body is completely devoid of any blood..not even a single drop" he stated worriedly and picked up his cap to go.."Dad,what about my college you were supposed to drop me" "sorry, sweetie you have to drive yourself..I'm getting late,bye..take care and be back home before sunset."He left and Haseena sighed.
-

-----

"Woah!This place is even more beautiful than I had thought" Haseena squealed looking at the vast campus spread over acres of land surrounded by lush greenery." Haseena's eyes stuck on the huge board 'SPRINGFIELD HEIGHTS INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE'
She was still processing the fact that she had made it into one of the best colleges of North Carolina..This is the reason why she shifted from her mumma's place in Gotham City.She went to the college office to get her class details.

After the first period was over Haseena was gathering her stuffs when a boy and a girl approached her.."Hey!you are the new girl Haseena right?"the girl asked sweetly.."yaa..hii!"she polietly greeted back..I'm Karishma and this is Adrian..
"This is free period,wanna join us in the canteen?" Adrian asked her...'Umm..yaa sure!"

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें