ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(XIII)

Continued......

Next morning,Haseena woke up to find the other side of the bed empty.

"Arey Anubhav aaj itni jaldi jaag Gaye."She said glancing at the clock which was about to tick 6.

HASEENA

I came out of the washroom after taking a shower and went the balcony to find Anubhav sitting in the hammock and doing something in his mobile.

"Aaj aap itni jaldi kaise jaag Gaye?"I asked.

"Bas neend khul gayi jaldi." He replied.

I could decipher from his tone that something was bothering him,I was about to ask him but my mobile rang and I had to go to pick up the call.I noticed the display showing Pravisht Sir's name...why is he calling me so early?

"Hello.."

"Hii,Good morning Haseena....sorry maine tumhe itni subah call Kiya."

"It's okay Pravisht par aapne call kis wajah se Kiya?"I asked.

"Woh actually Aaj tum thoda jaldi office aa sakti ho? Actually mujhe Aaj thoda jaldi nikalna hain par kaam bhi bohot saara hain."He said.

"Sure sir,koi problem nahi hain...hum 7:30 tak pounch jayenge."I said.

"Thank You Haseena...rakhta hoon,bye"He said and disconnected the call.

"Kiska call tha Haseena?"Anubhav asked.

"Pravisht sir ka call tha,aaj office thoda jaldi bula rahe the...hum taiyyar hojate hain,aaj aap thoda Ariv ko taiyyar kar Dena please."I said and he nodded.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

After constant working for 4 hours finally we were done with our work.I glanced at the clock it was just 12:30.

"Arey wah jaldi khatam hogaya kaam."Pravisht sir said.

"Haan.."

"And really sorry Haseena meri wajah se tumhe pareshani hui...actually I've a lunch date today par kaam bhi itna zyada hain..."

"Hmmm...lunch date,not bad."I teased him.

"Don't tease Hasi"He said blushing.

"Waise Maine tumhe itni jaldi mein bula liya... breakfast Kiya tumne?"He asked.

"Nahi...time hi nahi mila."I said sheepishly.

"Chalo main tumhe Ghar drop kar deta hoon and on the way kisi cafe mein brunch bhi kar lenge."He said.

"Nahi sir...it's okay,hum ghar jaakar kha lenge."

"Hasi no formalities....tum mere liye Kashi jaisi hi ho aur apne Bhai se koi formality nahi karta."He said making me smile.

"Par aapki lunch date hain."I said.

"Haan toh main bohot kha sakta hoon ek coffee aur thode se snacks se Mera pet nahi full hone wala."He said chuckling and we went out of his cabin.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

ANUBHAV

I was already late for office and now this traffic,I'm stuck here since last 15 minutes.I was looking out of the window observing the pedestrians when my eyes fell on two known figures, Pravisht and Haseena.They were coming out of a cafe that was across the street.Haseena was holding some bags in her hand and they were talking and giggling.Wasn't Haseena supposed to be in her office what is she doing in a cafe with her boss.I saw them getting inside a car which I assumed belonged to Pravisht and they drove off.I was lost in my thoughts when my mobile rang,it was my PA,he had called for asking about my arrival.Soon the signal turned green and I drove towards office.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

AUTHOR

As Anubhav came back home in the evening he saw Ariv and Haseena were watching TV in the drawing room and Ariv was having a pastry.He drank a glass of water that a servant brought him and straight went to his bedroom since he was feeling super stressed.Haseena noticed that and decided to talk to him..

"Meera,Ariv ka khyal rakhiye please."She called Ariv's caretaker and went upstairs leaving Ariv with her.

HASEENA

I saw Anubhav sitting on the bed holding his head in his palms.I went near him and started stroking his hairs

"Kis baat se itne pareshan hain aap?"I asked.

He hugged me from my waist and snuggled into my stomach and sighed.He didn't speak for few moments and I silently kept stroking his hairs.

"Meeting thi Aaj ek and it didn't went well...I was really hopeful about this deal par abb lagta nahi yeh finalise hoga."He said.

"Business mein itna toh chalta raheta hain na.."I said softly and he hummed.

"Aap fresh ho jaiye hum niche jakar khana lagane ko kahte hain."I said.

"Thodi der raho na humare paas....accha lag raha hain."He said hugging me tighter,making me feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

After good 10 minutes I tried to come out of his grip but he wasn't ready to leave me..

"Anubhav...chhodiye humein,aap fresh ho jaiye hum aapka khana upar hi le aate hain."I said kissing his forehead.

"Yaha bhi ek"He said with a naughty smile pointing towards his lips causing me to blush but nevertheless I pecked his lips and went downstairs to bring his dinner.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें