ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(III)

Continued....

I was sitting in the balcony blankly gazing at the sky,Mr.Singh's words were stinging my heart.How could he think so low of me?Why would I try to harm that innocent soul?I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a soft touch on my thigh.

"Mummy aap ro rahi ho?"Ariv asked standing infront of me.

"Nahi bacche,hum nahi ro rahe."I said wiping my tears."Aap yaha kya karrahe ho,aapke papa ne dekh liya aapko humare saath toh phir gussa karenge."I said.

"Nahi karenge papa gussa...main unse kahunga ki aapne mujhe nahi giraya."He said.I smiled at his innocence and kissed his cheeks.He climed on my lap and hugged my neck.I wrapped my hands around his tiny figure and closed my eyes.This little boy already has the power to take away my grief.

"Mummy mujhe aapse dur nahi rahena."Ariv said still in the hug.

I tightened my grip around him and caressed his hairs to comfort him.

"Hum aapse dur kahi nahi jayenge baby."I said to calm his insecurities

Anubhav

I entered the room to grab my mobile when I found Ariv talking with Haseena in the balcony.I went towards them ready to snatch my kid from that girl but stopped mid ways listening to their conversation.

""Nahi karenge papa gussa...main unse kahunga ki aapne mujhe nahi giraya." I heard Ariv speak.So she was speaking the truth,she didn't push Ariv.Then I saw Ariv climbing up on her lap and she lovingly pulled her in his embrace.

""Mummy mujhe aapse dur nahi rahena." My little son said almost pleading and she comforted him with her sweet words.May be I overreacted in the morning,may be I judged her too quickly.

"Ariv,aap yaha kya karrahe ho,Apne room mein jao."I said.

"Papa please,mujhe mummy k sath rahena hain...aap please mujhe mat bhejo."He requested with teary eyes.I understood that my son loves his new mother a little too much,he got attached to her but I'm his father and I just wanna make sure that he's protected both physically and emotionally.

Should I apologise to Haseena?The thought crossed my mind but I couldn't voice my thought.

"Thik hain...time se sojana."I said and hurriedly went out of the room.

Haseena

When I heard his voice I embraced myself for some harsh words from him but to my surprise he didn't say anything instead permitted Ariv to stay with me.Maybe he has realised his mistake but in these two days what I've understood is that this man is full of ego and he would never apologize.

"Chalo Ariv,it's past 9 O' clock...neenni ka time hogaya hain."I said and carried the little monkey to the bed.

I was patting Ariv gently,he was fast asleep but sleep was far away from my eyes.My life has taken such a big turn,I will need sometime to grasp it all.

I heard the bedroom door unlocking,My husband entered the room and settled himself on other side of the bed.He kissed Ariv's forehead and lied down covering himself with the quilt.

"Kal subha Ariv ka school hain aur woh apne mummy k saath Jana chahta hain."I heard him speaking.
I looked at him,he had his eyes closed.

"Thik hain hum le jayenge usse...kab jana hota hain usse school?"I asked.

"8 baje."He replied and turned the lights off.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

A month later...

Author

A month has passed by Haseena was handling her studies and family responsibilities very well.She was the apple of her mother-in-law's eyes and best friend of her sister-in-law.Little Ariv had become her everything and for him she was his world.He clinged to his mummy all the time whenever she is at home.With Anubhav there was not much progess in their relationship apart from the fact that now they talk with each other whenever needed.

It was evening, the Singh Family was getting ready to attend marraige of one Maa's friend's son.

"Anubhav jaakar dekh toh Haseena taiyyar hui ya nahi."Maa said.

"Maa hum kyun?"

"Toh Teri patni hain....tu nahi jayega toh kya padosi ko bulakar lau."She scolded him.

Anubhav

After getting some scolding from my mother I went towards my room to see if Haseena was ready on not.As I reached the room I found the room's door open to find her struggling with her saree pallu.I froze at the door for a moment.She was looking ethereal in ocean blue saree, light makeup and loose curls.For the first time I noticed her properly,She is no doubt beautiful,her dusky skin,her dow eyes and the mole beside her lips, everything's so enchanting.

"Aahhh.."she hissed in pain breaking my trance.I understood that she has pricked herself with the safety pin.

"Thik ho tum?"I asked and she gasped seeing me.

"Aap andar kaise aaye?"She asked getting embarrased.

"Darwaza khula tha,Maa ne bheja humein yeh dekhne k liye ki tum taiyyar hui ya nahi."I stated.

"Woh humari saree mein pin nahi lagraha...aap maa ya Karishma ko bhej denge please."She requested.I was about to call maa but something clicked my mind and I stopped.I took a deep breathe and said "Hum kardete hain,Maa ko bulane ki zaroorat nahi hain."
She looked at me as if I had grown two horns.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?"I asked annoyed.

"Nahi woh....aap maa ko bula dijiye na please."She requested.

"Nahi.."I said sternly.

"Kyun?"

"Kyun ki hum...hum pati patni hain aur saree mein pin lagane jaise chhote kaam k liye agar humne maa ko bulaya toh unhe shaq hosakta hain."I said.

"Kaisa shaq?"She asked innocently.Is she really that innocent or is she doing that on purpose to irritate me.

"Yahi ki hum dono k beech pati patni wala rishta nahi hain."I said,it took her a few seconds to understand but then her face turned red.

"Pin"I said forwarding my hand and she handed me the safety pin.

She pulled her long hairs to the front and after some initial hesitation I placed the pallu properly on her shoulder and tried to pin it with the blouse in the process my hands rubbed with her skin and I could feel her shiever.The blouse had a double stitch so it was obviously difficult for her to pin the saree.After I was done I slid up her blouse on her shoulder properly when I noticed some faded red vertical scars on her back.My eyebrows scrunched,the scars looked old.I looked at her through the mirror,she had her eyes closed tightly.Did my touch effect her?I wondered.

"Hogaya."I said and she opened her eyes exhaling heavily.

"Thank you"She mumbled and rushed out of the room before I could ask her about the scars.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें