ᑎOTᗴ: ᒪᗴT'Տ Տᕼᗩᖇᗴ Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗩIᑎ

Dear Anuseenahearts,

We all are in the same boat..I can very well understand what you guys are feeling..but wasn't this very much expected! I know I know..human nature the little 0.0001% hope that we had in our hearts is what's hurting.But please its a request stay strong.Don't let the news take toll on your sanity..try to focus on something else..Those who have boards please don't be bothered study hard...that's your reality,not this.

I have previously liked many other tv couples..I still adore Sumellika a lot..but none of them can be compared to the love I have for Anuseena.
During the Lockdown period Anuseena and writing ff's on them has been the only source of my entertainment that's why I'm so much attached to them.But I suggest never ever get so much attached to any fictional couple or character because it feels like a personal loss and it hurts a lot..Though I'm quite much okay with the news of rahil leaving the show because this was very much expected but I felt terrible after the sagai track...

Like I have always said Anuseena lives in my heart and I need no television inspiration to imagine and write about them...so I will write about them whenever I feel to..I hope my even my dear writers will do the same..But again if you feel that its hurting a lot you can stop.Nothing is more important than mental peace.

Our lives are returning back to normal again.I'll talk about myself ..with my offline classes and increased study pressure I get very little to no time to think about Anuseena or anything else ..but since I love them so much I'm writing the shots with a lot of efforts.. sometimes even staying up late at night..But I can say the craziness I had for them has definitely decreased even if by 1%..

Basically what I wanna say is (sorry it may sound harsh but it's the truth)it will happen to all of you...we all will get busy with our lives..things will fade away slowly.Ofcourse Anuseena will be there in some corner of our hearts and will pop up in our mind whenever we will be alone or see a picture of them..And I want us all to smile after remembering them..

This long note was just for giving moral support to my dear Anuseenahearts...please be strong..I know people sometimes get so attached to fictional character that it hurts like as if something happened in reality..All I wanna say is please don't let anything disrupt your mental sanity..nothing is more important than your mental peace.."A show is never reality" just keep that in mind.

If you want to see and enjoy the sweet little moments of Anuseena you can do it by reading the ffs..I'm sure many writers whose inspiration is Anuseena will continue to write and keep them alive in our hearts for as long as possible until we get too busy..

Lastly, Thank You to Rahil Azam for playing Anubhav Singh so perfectly..A character I've seen never before and I'm sure I won't ever...

You guys are free to share your thoughts and also your feelings if you want.Just stay strong.

#Foreveranuseenaheart❤️
#LoveAnubhavSinghForever.❤️

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें