ՏᑌᑭᗴᖇᑎᗩTᑌᖇᗩᒪ ᒪOᐯᗴ (III)

Twilight fans sorry in advance cause I've changed the ending.(don't worry it's a happy ending.)

Continued....

"You are their target.."He said making her gasp."Me?!..why me?""cause you are gifted Haseena.Thats why I can read everyones mind but yours..our supernatural powers doesn't work on you.You are gifted that's why I felt such strong urge to have your blood on our first meet." "Then how did you control yourself" "My love for you is stronger than anything.."he stated looking into her eyes making her heart melt like butter."I still don't understand why I'm their target?"she asked still confused."I'll take you to meet my family tomorrow..my father will answer your questions"
------
Singh Villa:

Haseena was standing Nervously beside Anubhav when his family came downstairs.."Welcome to Singh Villa Haseena" a lady in her early 30s welcomed her."She is my mother Anna Singh"Anubhav introduced her to his mother.She smiled at the lady."My father Anant Singh, My sisters Leah Singh and Anaya Singh ,brother Liam Singh.."All of them greeted her polietly.
Haseena noticed Liam's fangs gradually growing she clutched Anubhav's arm tightly...."Liam control yourself" Anant Singh reprimanded him.."sorry Haseena..he's newly turned still learning self control..but don't you worry dear you are safe."he assured. "Anubhav why don't you give her a tour of the villa till then we'll have the lunch ready.."said Mrs.Singh polietly."Don't mind Haseena dear...we don't use the kitchen much so its taking us a little more time to cook food."she said embarassed.."No problem at all." Haseena smiled."Dr.Singh I have a question" Haseena stated"Anubhav was telling me something about my gift..can you please enlighten me about it,please"she requested.."Sure my dear.You deserve to know.why not we go to the kitchen then everybody can learn about it."
-----
" Haseena you are gifted..only 1 in a million are born with this gift.You are resistant to any kind of supernatural power..that is why Anubhav can't read your mind,Leah can't see your future and neither can pain be inflicted upon you.Your Blood is the cure which is why Anubhav felt such strong urge to kill you on your first meet...but my son's love for you is much for powerful than his urge."Anant Singh said smiling..

"The cure?Cure for what?"Haseena asked confused.
"The cure for Vampirism.Your blood can turn a vampire back into human."
"I don't understand"she said.
"Noone is born a vampire.People turn into vampires once they are infected by the vampire venom.Vampires are basically dead people.And your blood can turn a vampire back into human.. technically bring them back to normal human life."
"But why would anyone want to turn back into human..we are fragile, mortal ."Haseena stated still unsure about Dr.Singh's words
"Immortality is a curse Haseena.There are many who wants to get back to normal life and die.With death comes peace.. immortality is nothing but endless sufferings."
"So you all want to be human again?" She asked with a little fear at a corner of her heart.
"No dear...we are happy to be together as a family..we will stay together till eternity..."he said smiling.
"But Dad not everyone thinks this way...Victoria and Mason wants to be human and Judith wants to stop them.Either way Haseena is their Target." Anubhav said with gritted teeth.

"I can give them a little of my blood if it helps them."
"Oh dear you are so naive..to turn into human again they have to take the cure directly from the living veins that is from you and they are ruthless they won't leave a single drop in your body." Haseena gasped hearing Anant Singh's words.Anubhav cupped her face tenderly and made her look at him.."Haseena you don't need worry at all..I'll protect you with my life.I promise." "I trust you" is all Haseena could say..
------
The couple was strolling in the garden hand in hand when Haseena demanded"Anubhav I wanna sit on that branch"indicating the topmost branch of the tallest pine tree of the garden.Without any further words he carried her on his back and climbed up the tree in a blink and placed her on the branch and settled himself beside her securely wrapping her in his arms.."what?!you wanna give me a heart attack?"She said gasping.Anubhav didn't reply just placed a kiss on her temple.She placed her head on his shoulder"The view is beautiful,isn't it?"He hummed in response.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें