ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(IV)

Happy Anuseena Day everyone ❤️

Continued....

NEXT MORNING

HASEENA

The alarm clock rang breaking my sleep.I looked to my side to find Mr.Singh and Ariv still asleep.I decided to freshen up first and then wake Ariv up.

After I came back Ariv and his father were still in deep sleep.

"Ariv...Ariv bacche utho,school jana hain."I said but he didn't respond.

"Ariv..."I called him again but he didn't even move.I grew worried as this isn't usual,he generally wakes up at two or three calls.

"Ariv bacche."I touched his forehead to wake him up and immediately panicked as his forehead was burning with fever.

"Ariv!"I cradled him close to my chest and patted his cheeks several times.

"Mummy.."He mumbled in semi consciousness.

"Mr.Singh,Mr.Singh uthiye na please."

ANUBHAV

Haseena's desperate calls broke my sleep,I sat up with a jerk to find her sitting on the bed cradling Ariv in her arms.

"Kya hua Haseena?"I asked.

"Ariv ko dekhiye na...kitna tez bukhar hain isse."She said panicking.I touched Ariv's cheeks to check.

"Hum abhi doctor ko bulate hain."I said and jumped off the bed.

"Dekhiye fiqr ki koi baat nahi hain....viral fever hain.Maine dawai likh dii hain...time se Dena hain aur chhota baccha hain toh weakness rahegi kuch din toh uska khyal rakhna."Doctor said.

"Jii doctor...aur doctor iske khane pine par koi restriction?"Haseena asked.

"Thandi cheezein avoid karna..aur kuch nahi."Doctor said.

"Chaliye doctor,humara driver aapko Ghar chhod dega."I said and escorted Doctor till the main gate.

I came back to the room to find Ariv awake and was talking to Haseena who was caressing his hairs.

"Abhi kaisa lagraha hain humara baccha."Haseena asked.

"Yaha dard horaha hain mummy."He said pointing towards his head.

"Sar mein dard horaha hain baccha?"I asked sitting beside him.

"Haan papa."He said weakly.

"Hum Ariv k liye kuch khane ko lekar aate hain..uske baad dawai denge."Haseena said and I just nodded.

After sometime she came back with a bowl of daal chawal.

"Mummy k paas aajao Ariv."She pulled Ariv on her lap and started feeding him.

"Nahi khana mummy."

"Accha chaar chammach aur phir aapko ek chocolate milega...khana hain na chocolate?"

"Haan."Ariv said and started having his food again.

The scene infront of me took back to my memory lane when Ariv was just 1 year and a few months old,when Ridhhima was still living with us.

Flashback....

"Riddhima Ariv ko thoda sa kuch khila do please....subha se khane ko lekar nakhre karraha hain,maa aur Karishma dono koushish kar chuki hain."I said.

"Haan thik hain,Lao yaha do usse."Riddhima said and I handed Ariv to her.She started feeding him rice porridge but my son spilled some on her clothes and Riddhima shouted.

"Kya kiya yeh!"She put Ariv on the bed and shouted angrily.

"Meri 20000 ki dress hain yeh aur isspar....chhii,abhi mujhe isse shooting par pahenke jana tha.Shaitan baccha,mann karta hain ek thappad laga doon."

Ariv started crying hearing her shout.

"Riddhima,baccha hain aise koi chillata hain kya.Hum tumhe isse bhi mahengi dress kharidkar de denge...tum Ariv par mat chillao."I said calmly.

"Par yeh meri favourite dress hain Anu aur tumhe pata hain how much possessive I'm about my clothes.Agli baar se please yeh bacche ko khilane pilane ko mujhe mat bolna."She said.

"Tum bhool Rahi ho Ridhhima ki tumhara beta hain Ariv,you have given birth to him."

"Toh,main toh nahi chahti thi....I kept the baby kyunki you and your family wanted the child...iski wajah se 3 bade projects miss hogaye mere...abhi hato,change karna hain mujhe."She said and went inside the bathroom.

Flashback ends

My trance broke as I heard Ariv coughing.He spilled some water and Saliva on Haseena's kurti.I thought she too would react like Ridhhima but I was wrong she hugged Ariv tighter and patted his back...Ariv coughed and vomited a little on her her clothes.

"Bachha...ulti kyun horahi hain aapko."She caressed her head and made him drink some water.

"Mr.Singh please Ariv k kapde nikalkar dijiye na."She said and I went pulled out a pair of cotton t shirt and Pajama from his cupboard.

"Aap yaha baitho haan baby,hum towel lekar aate hain."She said and went to the bathroom to get towel for Ariv.

Maybe I was wrong about her,she is different than Riddhima.From the past one month I'm observing that she actually loves my Ariv and my family.Although she is young but still she is doing everything possible to take care of Ariv.She not greedy like Riddhima either,it's been a month of our marriage and she hasn't demanded a single penny from me even though she needs them.I want to help her but I know if I say something that would hurt her self respect and I don't wanna do that.

"Mr.Singh Ariv ko dawai de dijiye please,hum change karke aate hain."She said bringing me out of my thoughts,she had already cleaned up Ariv and changed his clothes.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें