ᗷᗩᗩᖇIՏᕼ

Author's POV

The white Innova was dashing through the highway across the rice fields.Its dark outside.Today the weather is a bit cloudy so the moon wasn't visible always,it was peeping sometimes from behind the clouds as if playing Hide and Seek with our heroine who like a little kid was gazing out of the car's window at the sky,her eyes sparkled everytime the moon peeped out of the curtain of clouds.

"Kabhi kabhi na hume uss chandrama se irsha hoti hain kyunki humari mangetar ko humse zyada usse niharna pasand hain."Our hero said.

"Kya Anubhav,kuch bhi!"She chuckled

"Kuch bhi nahi Haseena.... sachmein,hume irsha hoti hain."He said smiling, taking a left turn.

"Aap bhi!"She said nonchalantly.
"Shukriya Anubhav aaj k iss long drive k liye warna itna stress hogaya tha,hume lag raha tha sar phat jayega humara."Haseena said leaning against the backrest of her seat.

"Isliye kahete hain duniya bhar ki chinta karna thoda kam kijiye....galti jinki hain zimmedari bhi unhe hi leni chahiye."

"Bahen hain woh aapki.."Haseena said with a sigh.

"Jaante hain aur dil se maante bhi hain unki qabiliyat ko..issliye kahe rahe hain,chinta karna chhodiye har chhoti chhoti baat par."Anubhav said.

Anubhav stopped the car at the foot of a hill and the duo went to the hill top.Haseena like an exited child ran towards the edge and was in awe seeing the twinkling city lights at distance.The area was surrounded by several types of trees and flower bushes.The white flowers were looking like snow on the dark plants and fireflies flying over them were icing on the cake.At some distance from them there was a small abandoned Hut.

"Anubhav yeh jagah kitna sundar hain!"Haseena exclaimed twirling around.

"Humari priye se zyada nahi."Anubhav said going near her.

"Cheesy!"She said hitting on his chest playfully.
Anubhav smiled and backhugged her,resting his chin on her left shoulder.

"Aapko iss jagah k bare mein pata kaise chala Anu?"

"Ek apradhi ka pichha karte huye hum yaha aa pounche the...subha ka waqt tha woh,uss waqt humein nahi samajh aya tha ki yaha se drishya itna adhik manoram hoga."Anubhav replied gazing at the city lights.

The breeze hit Haseena's open hair causing them to fall on Anubhav's face.Haseena smiled and tied her hairs in a loose bun breaking the embrace.

Haseena's POV

We lied down on the soft grass enjoying the blowing breeze.Gazing at the night sky forgetting our worries in each other's silent,peaceful felt surreal.

"Kitna accha lagraha hain na aise priye!"Anubhav voiced my thought.

"Bohot....Kash humdono humesha aise rahe sakte."I said snuggling into his arms.

I know it's not possible.But a little imagination doesn't hurt right?!

Anubhav turned and wrapped me in his arms.We were lost in each other's eyes,our lips were about to meet when a cold water droplet touched my forehead.Both of us looked upwards and got up hurriedly.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें