Tᕼᗴ ᗩᒪᒪᑌᖇᗴ Oᖴ Tᕼᗴ ᗪᗩᖇK (III)

Continued....

The clock striked 2. AS's sleep broke,he looked at his beloved wife in deep sleep clinging to him.He found the jug on the bed side table empty.He slowly released himself from her grip and went downstairs to kitchen.

A strange sound from inside the wardrobe caused HM's sleep to break.

HM: shayad wardrobe mein se aarahi hain..

She opened the wardrobe to find nothing but clothes inside.She closed it and was equally shocked and terrified to see a reflection along with hers.

An extremely pale lady wearing ghagra choli..her long, dry hairs dishevelled...A big fresh cut across her face diagonally...her eyes totally while with only small dot like pupils visible.
HM gasped and turned but there was noone in the room except her.She again faced the mirror and again the lady was again there,she again turned around and this time the lady was standing right infront of her,she grabbed HM by her throat and started to choke her.

HM: kon ho tum...kyun humare piche pade ho(she struggled to speak.)

Lady: nafrat hain mujhe khush shadishuda jodo se...jo khushi mujhe nahi mili main kisiko nahi milne dungi(she screamed in her terrific mechanical voice)

HM tried hard to fight but couldn't do anything infront of demonic power of the lady.Slowly she felt her surrounding getting dark.
.
.
AS was moving back to their room when he noticed a shadow moving across the corridor..

AS: Yeh Poonam iss waqt yaha kya karrahi hain..use toh apne Ghar hona chahiye..arey nahi nahi woh kyun hogi yaha..par yeh hain ko..

AS followed the shadow shouting the person to stop.The shadow all of a sudden disappeared...
Anubhav found himself standing infront of a closed door at the farthest end of the corridor...

AS: Yeh kamra...(he touched the big lock hanging on the door.)Jaan!(he suddenly remembered that she's alone and the shadow was coming from their room's direction.)

He turned around to find a lady but her face was not visible due to veil standing there

AS: Aap kon hain.. yaha kya kar rahi hain?

L: main toh aapke liye aayi hun(she said in a seductive tone coiling her hands around his neck.)

AS: yeh aap kya kar rahi hain?(he said angrily removing her hands.)

L: kya kar rahi hu main? main bhi khubsurat hun...Chhod do apni patni ko...main usse kahi guna zyada pyar karungi tumse.(she said gliding her finger on his face.)

AS: zuban sambhalke...(he roared)he noticed her horrible face as she removed her veil and saw her nails protruding..(he pushed her away and ran towards his room.)
.
.
AS: jaan..jaan Aankhein kholo.(he said tapping her face.He held his fingers under her nose,her breathing was extremely slow.)jaan..(he sprinkled water on her face but that too didn't work.)..Maaf karna jaan apki ijazat k bagair aisa kar rahe hain.(he finally performed mouth to mouth CPR on her.After few seconds she woke up gasping.)

HM: Anu!(she hugged him tightly)woh ladki thi yaha par usne humara gala dabaya..aap kaha gaye the Anu?(she asked exasperated.)

AS: shaant ho jaiye jaan(he picked her up and sat on the bed with her on his lap.)

HM: Anu hum sach kahe rahe hain yaha ek ladki thi bohot bhyanak dikh rahi thi usne kaha usse khush shaadi shuda jodo se nafrat hain...Anu usne hume maarne ki koushis ki thi.

AS: hume aapki har baat par yakin hain jaan par aaj raat ko yeh kaksh hi ek matra surakshit sthaan hain..(he tied both their hands with a dupatta and cradled her even closer to him and tapped her head until she fell asleep.)
.
.
Next day afternoon:

Haseena woke up breathing heavily,cold sweat covering her face.She glanced around the room and saw sunlight entering through the glass window...she sighed.Horror struck her when she found herself on Anubhav's lap and their hands tied together,she realised last night's incident was not any nightmare it was reality.Her movements woke Anubhav up..

AS: jaan aap thik hain?(she nodded)
Aap fresh ho jaiyye..

HM: Aap dekhiye niche jakar Poonam aagayi hogi usko bata dijiye khane mein kya banana hain...

AS: nhi aapko akele chodkar nahi jayenge...hum kaksh mein hi hain..aap jaiyye.
-----
HM: Anu kal raat Jo hua usse toh hume lagta hain ki gaon walo ki baat sach hain...iss ghar mein koi pret atma hain...aaj tak hum sabko kahete the ki atma watma sab betuki baat hain par kal raat Jo hua(she shivered remembering the woman.)

AS: aaj Poonam jab aayegi tab usse baat karenge use zaroor kuch pata hoga...

MK: namaste sahab..namaste memsahab(Magan kaka greeted them while entering the house.)

HM: kaka aapki tabiyet kaisi hain abhi?

MK: humari tabiyet toh thik hain memsahab..kal humari bahu ko achanak se prasav peeda uthi toh usko lekar hospital gaye the sab..maaf karna hum nahi aa paye kal..

AS: par uss ladki ne toh kaha ki aapka swasth thik nahi hain?!

Mk: konsi Ladki sahab?

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें