ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(X)

Continued.....

AUTHOR

The whole Singh family were at Haseena's mama's place since it was her cousin sister's engagement with CEO of a renowned MNC.

"Haseena jaa store room se bada gaddi wala chair lekar aa toh...thoda jhaad kar Lana."Her mamiji instructed.Though Anubhav didn't like it but he remained silent.

"Jii Mamiji.."Haseena said and went to the store room which was at the backside of the house.

The store room's incandescent bulb wasn't working so turning the flashlight of her mobile on she went inside looking for the chair her maamiji wanted.She was looking around when she heard a noise of the door closing.

"Kon hain?"She asked but there was no answer.She shrugged and started looking for the chair again when she heard footsteps approaching her.She turned with a jerk and her flashlight fell on the person's face.

"Aap!"Haseena exclaimed.

"Haan main....tujhe yaha aate huye dekha toh khudko rok nhi paya."

"Dekhiye Jatin uncle aagey mat badhiye...dur rahiye humse."She said taking steps back.

"Aise kaise....7 saal pahele Bach gayi thi tu,par aaj kaise bachegi?"He said with an ominous smile and tried to grab her.

"Khabardar ho haath lagaya humein."She growled like an angry tigress.

"Sksksss....yeh gussa!Sidha dil par lagta hain."He said laughing.He held her left wrist and the next moment a slap landed on his face.

"Saali...itni himmat Teri,dekh abb tere saath kya karta hoon main."He grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her to the wall....she tried to remove herself from his grip in the process her mobile fell down and broke into pieces.

"Chhodo humein..."She scratched his face with her nails,he left her for a moment but the sleeves of her blouse got tore in the process.

"Anubhav!!!"Haseena shouted as Jatin again proceeded towards her.

"Jitna marzi chilla le par Tera pati yaha nahi aane wala...itni awaz mein usse Teri aawaz sunai nahi degi,aaj tujhe mera hone se koi nahi rok sakta."Jatin said disgustingly.

Haseena ran towards the door and tried to open it but the darkness wasn't helping much.

On the other side Anubhav was getting worried for Haseena

"Yeh Haseena abbtak aayi kyun nahi...hum khud jaakar dekhte hain."He went towards the store room.

Here,Haseena was struggling to open the door and that devil was coming near her with every passing second,her whole body was trembling and she was covered in sweat.As Jatin was about to pull her hair the door got opened and Haseena ran outside with all she had towards the engagement hall.On the way she collided with a strong chest.

"Haseena!"Hearing the man's voice she looked up to find it to be none other than her husband Anubhav.

It took Anubhav no time to understand what must have happened to her,he saw Jatin coming behind her who stopped midway seeing Anubhav.

"Anubhav hume Jatin uncle se bachaiyye please."Haseena requested with closed eyes...still in his embrace.

"Hum dekhte hain isse Haseena."Anubhav said with blood shot eyes.

"Himmat kaise Hui Teri humari patni ko haath lagane ki."Anubhav said grabbing his collar.He punched Jatin hard causing his lips to bleed.Jatin fell on the ground and Anubhav started kicking him mercilessly.

Hearing the commotion everyone came out in the backyard and were shocked to see the scene.

"Damadji aap mere bhai ko aise kyun maar rahe hain?"Maami screamed.

Maa and Karishma ran towards Haseena who was standing like a statue.

"Humari bacchi."Maa hugged Haseena tightly.
"Karishma Ariv ko andar lekar Jaa."She instructed and Karishma took Ariv inside.

"Damadji chhodiye mere bhai ko."Maami screamed again.

"Aise kaise chhod de isse....humari patni ki izzat par haath daalne ki koushish ki hain isne.....jaan le lenge hum iski."Anubhav growled and pulled Jatin up from the ground.

"Koi galti nahi hain humare bhai ki...iss ladki ne hi bulaya hoga isse."Maamiji spatted.

"Ekdum chup!"Anubhav shouted."Aapke iss Bhai ka saara karnama humein pata hain,Anubhav ki Haseena par apni gandi Nazar daali hain issne..isko hum chhodenge nahi."Anubhav slapped him again.

"Didi main sach kahe raha hoon,maine kuch nahi Kiya hain....Haseena ne hi mujhe ishara karke bulaya tha,mujhe laga isse kisi madat ki zaroorat hogi par mere andar jaate hi yeh battameezi karne lagi."Jatin feigned innocence.

"Zaroor Haseena ne hi kuch kiya hoga,Jatin ko humlog itne samay se jaante hain woh Aisa ladka nahi hain."A few women supported Jatin.

"Kyun re Haseena...itne acche khaandaan mein shaadi karwayi Teri aur tu apne aadat se baaz nahi aayi...characterless ladki."Maamiji said hatefully."Aap kuch bolte kyun nahi aapni bhanji ko"She said to Mama.

"Haseena...yeh galat baat hain,hum Jatin ko acche se jaante hain woh Aisa kuch nahi kar sakta,bachpan mein tum chaaro k liye woh dolls aur chocolates laata tha...tumhe sharm aani chahiye,aapne mama maami k izzat ka bhi khayal nahi Kiya tumne..chhii"Mamaji reprimanded her.

"Aap log Haseena ki halat dekh rahe hain uske baad bhi uspar hi ilzaam laga rahe hain."Maa protested.

"Samdhanji aap bholi hain...yeh ladki kitni chant hain aapko nahi pata...apni Kali kartoot chhupane k liye issne hi apni yeh halat ki."Maami said.Half of the people present there were blaming Haseena only.Haseena closed her eyes hearing all the allegations.She didn't speak a word and ran inside the house.

"Haseena.."Anubhav and Maa ran behind her too followed by rest of the people.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें