ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(II)

Continued..

I was at loss of words hearing him,not that I yearned for a lovey dovey relationship with my husband but this kind of rude behaviour and disrespect I didn't expect that either.A lone tear escaped my left eye.What wrong must I've done that God in punishing me so much,Why is it so that I'm a burden to everyone?With these thoughts I lied down beside Ariv and soon sleep took over me due to fatigue.

Next morning I woke up to find the room empty,neither Ariv nor Mr.Singh was there.I freshened up and went downstairs to find Ariv Anubhav and my Mother In Law  sitting at the dining table and the maid was serving them breakfast.

"Aagayi tu Haseena beta...aaja Nashte k liye baith ja."My mother in law said.

"Sorry Maa...humein uthne mein thoda late hogaya."I apologised.I was supposed to make the breakfast today as it's my first rasoi but I overslept.

"Koi baat nahi beta tu lunch mein kuch bana Dena."Maa said sweetly.

"Daadi mujhe aaj mummy khilayengi."Ariv said.

"Accha bete...abb mummy aagayi toh daadi ki zarurat nahi."Maa said with fake anger."Aaja Haseena khila de apne Rajkumar ko."Maa said and I happily agreed.

After breakfast I went back to our room with Ariv to find Mr.Singh again working on his laptop.I understand that he's is businessman ,has a lot of work pressure but does it require to work him him 24/7?I put Ariv down and went to the balcony to call Kashish.
We talked for an hour, initially she teased me about my first night but then when I told her everything including what Mr.Singh told me she grew sad and cursed my uncle and aunty.

After that,I went back to the room to find Ariv and Mr.Singh indulged playing with blocks,I quietly grabbed my book from the bag and settled myself on the couch.After long I'm getting a chance to read my novel and I didn't wanna let it go.I was so drowned in my book that I didn't realise that it was almost lunch time.

"Bahurani aapko Malkin bula rahi hain rasoi ghar mein."A maid said from the door and I immediately hurried downstairs keeping my book on the table.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Maa and my sister in Law Karishma praised my cooking as they relished the palak paneer and gajar ka halwa made by me but my husband was silently eating without any reaction.

"Anubhav bol toh tujhe kaisa laga khana?"Maa asked.

"Jii accha hain."He said blankly.I could see maa and Karishma exchanging a helpless glance.

"Mummy mujhe thoda aur halwa do na."Ariv said and I fed him a little more halwa.

"Beta usse aur mat de....pet dard karega uska."Maa said and I stopped feeding him.

I've never ever taken care of children,being just 21 it's not easily to become mother of a 4 year old but I'm trying my best,this little boy has captured my heart since the first day I saw him.

"Haseena beta tera college kabse hain?"Maa asked.

"Agle hafte se hain maa."I replied.

"Toh Haseena tum apni saari kitabein pack karke layi ho na?"Karishma asked me.Yes,she calls me by my name instead of Bhabhi since I'm two years 3years younger than her.

"Nahi Karishma kuch books abhi bhi uss ghar mein hain,hum le ayenge."I replied.

"Toh aaj hi chali jaa Anu k saath aur lekar aa apni kitabein."Maa said.

"I looked at Mr.Singh and he just nodded."

"Main bhi jaunga mummy papa k saath."Ariv said.

"Nahi tu ghar par rahega apne bua k sath...dono ice cream khayenge."Karishma said and Ariv agreed at the mention of Icecream.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

I was setting my books in the book shelf when Ariv came there.

"Mummy mujhe bhi aapki help karna hain."He said cutely,trying to pick up a heavy book.

"Nahi bacche aap rahene do...aap khelo,mummy karlengi."I said but the little boy was adament to help me and somehow picked up the 2000 paged book with his tiny hands.

"Bacche...mana kiya na humne aapko.."I said immediately rushed towards him since the book was slipping off his hand and would have hurted his feet.I snatched the book from him but he refused to give it to me and in the process he fell down and started sobbing.

"Ariv aap thik toh hain na bacche?"I said worriedly and bent to pick him up.

"Khabardar humare bacche ko haath bhi lagaya toh."Mr.Singh's loud voice came from the door.I was stunned at his tone.He immediately came inside the room and picked Ariv up.

"Mr.Singh hum..."

"Just Shut up,just shut up.Humne sab dekha,aapki wajah se humara Ariv gira hain...issliye hum maa se kahete the jab khudki maa pyar nahi kar payi toh koi aur aakar kya hi pyar degi mere Ariv ko.Listen Haseena Malik stay away from my kid,tum saari ladkiyan ek jaisi hoti ho laalchi and selfish,tabhi hum soche ki tum humse shaadi karne ko taiyyar kaise hogayi...tumhe toh bas humare paise se matlab hain..."

"Enough is enough Mr.Anubhav Singh!Hum kuch bol nahi rahe iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap Humpar kuch bhi ilzaam lagayenge....aapki khudki soch giri hui hain iska matlab yeh bilkul bhi nahi ki sabki soch waisi ho and I'm sure aapke iss behaviour ki wajah se hi your first wife left you."I said angrily and noticed something strange flashed in his eyes,was it pain?

"Mind your words Haseena."Mr.Singh said gritting his teeth.

"You mind your words Mr.Singh.Agey se humse kuch bhi kahene se pahele do bar sochiyega....aap maane ya na mane patni hain hum aapki and you have to respect that."I said firmly and left the room.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें