I ᗪOᑎ'T ᗷᗴᒪIᗴᐯᗴ TᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᘜOᑎᗴ(III)

Continued....

**Ding Dong.**

The door bell rang and Urmila opened the door.

"Arey mere chickoo tu subha subha idhar...meri yaad aarahi thi na...aaja andar aaja tujhe mast apne haath ki bani kaanda bhajiya khilati hun."Urmila said as usual being her jolly self.

"Kanda bhajiya baad mein abhi aapko humare saath chalna hoga.."Anubhav said seriously.

"Kaha re mere safed ghode mandir..shaadi manane ko...laukari chal phir accha tu jo tu apni Haseena dilrooba k gham se nikla...abhi main aur tu,mast shaadi manake Goa chalenge Honeymoon k liye."She said clinging onto his arms.

Anubhav removed his hand from her grip and maintained distance.

"Sab hoga bas aap maan jaiyye ki aap hi Haseena Malik hain."Anubhav said looking at her intently.

"Kya re Chickoo kitni bar bolu...teri Haseena ab zinda nahi hain...margayi hain woh,kaheko nahi samajhta re tu."Urmila said averting her gaze.

"Bakwas band kijiye apni!"Anubhav almost shouted causing her to flinch.
But he again composed himself and held her hand and dragged her outside along with him.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏥 Precious Life Hospital 🏥

"Safed Ghode tu mereko aspatal kayko le aaya re?Mai toh ekdum fit and fine hain"Urmila asked him nervously as he stopped the car infront of the hospital.

"Pata chal jayega."He said and got out of the car.

"Yeh Anubhav humein hospital kyun lekar aaye hain."She thought but followed him anyways.

Anubhav walked through the long hospital corridor and knocked on the door at the far end on the left side.

"Come in."Both of them heard a masculine voice from inside.

As they went inside, the person sitting on a chair who seemed to be a doctor stood up seeing them.

"Anubhav sir aap...baithiye please."He said with a cordial smile.

"Shukriya doctor sahab."Anubhav sat on a chair and Haseena sat beside him.

"Doctor yeh hain Urmila aur hume inka DNA test karna hain.."Anubhav said giving Haseena a major shock.

"Ae safed ghode main koi test west nahi karwaya mala injectionchi bhiti vatate."Urmila said and stood up from her chair.

"Baithiye chup chap."Anubhav said holding her wrist.

"Madam relax...DNA test mein injection nahi lagta."The doctor said with a smile and Haseena made a face and helplessly sat down.

"Hay khuda...abb kya karein...hume pahele hi samajhna chahiye tha ki Anubhav k shaatir dimaag mein aisa kuch aayega."She thought, absolutely tensed.

Soon a nurse came to escort her to the testing room,Haseena unwillingly had to go.

"Sir aap yahi wait kijiye.... ma'am aap andar aiyye."The nurse said as they stood infront of a huge white door.

Anubhav's phone rang..

"Maa ka call hain...aap andar jaiyye.."Anubhav said and picked up the call while Haseena went inside..

🗓️A Day Later🗓️

🚨Mahila Police Thana🚨

Anubhav was standing infront of MPT members with DNA report in his hand.

"Aaj saabit hojayega ki yeh Jo humare samne khadi hain woh Urmila Mahadev Mahtre hain ya phir Haseena Malik."Anubhav said glancing at Urmila whose face depicted nervousness.

Anubhav pulled out the reports from the envelope and held it infront of his face but soon his face went blank.

"Kaa hua bhaiyaa...match hua report?"Karishma asked with a tinch of hope in her voice.

"Issmein likha hain ki Urmila aur Haseenaji k DNA mein koi match nahi hain."Anubhav said with almost chocked,the last ray of hope he had was gone.Everyone present there felt dejected once again and Haseena sighed...

💭FLASHBACK💭

Haseena looked at the nurse who was busy preparing some stuffs to do buccal smear.

"Ya khuda...kaise bache hum iss test se."She thoughts that's when her eyes fell on a few samples kept on the table beside her with names attached to them...there was an empty sample container too with her name written on it...

"Jaante hain yeh galat hoga,shayad humari wajah se kisi aur ko problem hogi par humein yeh karna hi hoga.."She murmured.

The nurse took sample of her saliva and put in the container with her name...

"Nurse maidam mereko lagta hain kisine darwaja khatkhata.."Haseena said.

"Par maine toh nahi suna."The nurse said.

"Arey main bolrahi hain na...ek bar jaakar dekh toh lo."She insisted and the nurse agreed and as soon as the nurse went near the door Haseena immediately interchanged the name lables of her container with a random one.

💭Flashback ends💭

"Abb yakeen hua na...main nahi hain teri Haseen Dilruba...woh mar gayi hain re baba,abb bhul jaa tu usse mere chickoo aur dhundle apne liye kisi aur ko...arey kisi aur ko kya main hain na...main manayegi tere se shaadi."Urmila said with a cheeky smile although her heart broke into pieces seeing her love and dearest MPT members' fallen faces.

Anubhav didn't spoke a single more word and turned to leave..

"Bhaiyya!"Karishma tried to stop him but Pushpaji stopped her...

"Jaane dijiye unhe...insaan ki jab aakhri ummid bhi toot jati hain na tab koi saantvana kaam nahi aata...bas waqt par sab chhod dena chahiye..Anubhav sir par iss waqt kya bit rahi hain woh aap aur hum kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte...jab lalla k papa chale gaye hume laga ki  humari zindagi khatam hogayi...humne toh phir bhi unke saath pyar k itne saal guzare the,humare paas humara lalla tha jeene k liye par Anubhav sir unhe toh maddam sir saath pyar ka ek pal bhi bitane ka mauka nahi mila..pahele mission jeet,phir sagai phir yeh mission baherupiya jiski wajah se maddam sir ki jaan gayi...hey shivji shakti dena Anubhav sir ko yeh dukh sahene ki."Pushpaji said wiping her own tears...

Haseena was silently listening to her talks..it was getting overwhelming for her now,so she decided to leave the place.

"Kaha Jaa Rahi ho tum?"Karishma Singh asked seeing her walking towards the main door.

"Kahi bhi jaun main...tereko har baat ka jawabdari karna zaroori nahi samajhti main."She replied rudely controlling her tears and left.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें