ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(IX)

Continued.....

"Zyada mat bol Kashi.."Pravisht said and like that they were indulged in having fun and pulling each other's legs.

ANUBHAV

My eyes darted across the room to find Haseena chatting with her friends and I recognised the other person to be Pravisht Mishra,the owner of Mishra Empire.What surprised me that Haseena was talking to him very freely.How does she know him?
I went towards them and stood beside Haseena.

"Pravisht inse miliye yeh hain Anubhav humare husband."She said.

"He doesn't need an introduction Haseena."Mr.Mishra said.

"Aur Anubhav yeh hain humare boss Pravisht Mishra, Kashish k cousin."She introduced him to me.

I nodded and smiled cordially at Mr.Mishra.I wonder why Haseena calls her boss by his name.

Meanwhile Ariv came running to us

"Mummy papa dekho na Raghav mera car nahi deraha."He complained.

"Nahi bacche...friend thodi der k liye aaya hain na usse khelne do...tum baad mein khel lena"Haseena made him understand and my son immediately understood.Haseena really has some magical power.

"Haseena abhi main nikalta hoon,kal tum chhutti lelo,kuch zaroorat hogi toh main call kar lunga."Mr.Mishra said.

"Okay Pravisht,dhyan se jaiyyega."She said.

"Mr.Singh chalta hoon,aapse milkar accha laga."He said to me and after a formal handshake he left.

"Mummaaaa"Ariv came running

"Kya hua bacche?"She asked picking him up.

"Neenni"He said rubbing his eyes.

"Mr.Singh hum isse lekar upar jaa rahe hain."She said and went upstairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

As I reached upstairs I found her sitting beside Ariv and patting him gently.

"Sogaya?"I asked.

"Hmm...bas abhi abhi soya hain."

"Hum change kar lete hain uske baad tum change kar Lena."I said moving towards the bathroom.

"Mr.Singh"She held my wrist.I looked at her and she said
"Aaj subha se dekh rahe hain aap bohot khoye khoye lagrahe hain...kuch hua hain kya?"She asked.I was a bit taken back at her question cause honestly I hadn't expected her to notice this.

"Nahi hum thik hain Haseena"I lied not meeting her gaze.

"Phir nazre kyun chura rahe hain humse?"She asked.
"Anubhav,aap humein apna dost maante hain na...phir bataiyye kya baat hain jo aapko sataraha hain."She said.Did she just call me by my name?Oh God,her name sounded so sweet from her mouth.

"Balcony mein chalkar baat karein...yaha Ariv jaag jayega."I said.

"Thik hain...pahele aap change kar lijiye....hum room mein change kar lete hain."She said.

"Thik hain..ho Jaye toh bathroom k darwaze par knock kar dena." I said.

After changing into our night wears we went to the balcony.I was gazing at the night sky mentally preparing myself to tell her everything.She was sitting beside me patiently not even urging me to speak up.After few moments of silence I spoke...

"Humari first wife Riddhima,hum ek business party mein mile the...woh peshe se ek actress hain waha show karne aayi thi.It was love at first sight,phir dheere dheere humari nazdikiyan badhi and after I proposed her we got married.Riddhima humesha se hi bohot career oriented rahi hain which I always appreciate.Humare shaadi k ek saal bad we got to know that she is pregnant,humari aur family k Khushi ka koi thikana nahi tha but Riddhima wasn't happy at all.She wanted to abort the child....iss baat ko lekar hum dono k beech kaafi bahes Hui,she had three projects in hand jo uski pregnancy ki wajah se uske haath se chhootne wala tha.Then I promised her that I will transfer the total amount of the three projects to her bank account aur uske account mein I transferred 10 crores uske baad she agreed to keep the child.Fir Ariv ka Janam hua,uske 2 mahine baad she resumed her work...usmein bhi humare ghar mein kisine usse kuch nahi kaha,Maa aur Karishma Ariv ka dhyan rakhti thi...she even refused to breastfeed Ariv since usse baccha maa se zyada attached hojata hain.She never really cared about Ariv...par itna kuch hone k baad bhi I never had thought to end the relation because I loved her a lot.Phir jaise jaise Ariv bada hota gaya I noticed change in her behaviour....raat ko der se ghar lautna,subha jaldi chale jana...din bhar phone par kisine baat karna...then one day I decided to surprise her and visited her set along with Ariv, tab woh bas 1.5 saal ka tha.Humne uske spot boy se puchha ki Riddhima kaha hain toh he said Riddhima apne green room mein hain,I went there to find the door closed.Darwaze par knock karne k baad she opened the door and humein dekhkar woh bohot ghabra gayi and I saw her producer lying on her bed.Hum itne bewakoof toh nahi Haseena ki humein kuch bhi samajh na aaye parantu bina sach jane hum usspar koi ilzaam nahi lagana chahte the,humare Ariv k khatir hum chup rahe.But finally the day came,Ariv ka second birthday tha,hum subha uthe aur Riddhima ko dhund rahe the par woh humein kahi nahi mili...phir bed k paas humein ek note Mila jismein likha tha that she is leaving,aur ek envelope mein divorce papers the jispar usne sign kar Diya tha."I stopped for a moment when Haseena asked.

"Aapne unhe dhundne ki koushish nahi ki?"

"Ki thi...hum police station gaye the...waha Jakar humein pata chala ki usne humare khilaf abuse ka case darj kiya hain aur woh issi wajah se bhagrahi hain aisa bola hain taaki police usse dhundne mein humari madat na karein....kitna harass huye the hum usswaqt yeh bas hum hi jaante hain.Apne Pati aur apne 2saal k bete ko chhodkar woh apne uss producer k saath bhaag gayi thi.Humari sources ne pata laga liya tha ki woh kahan hain par humne kabhi usse milne ki koshish nahi ki."

"I'm sorry Anubhav."She said.

"Don't be Haseena...yeh humari kismat mein tha issliye hua.This was my past,kuch kahena hain tumhe?"I asked.

"Bas itna hi kahenge ki aapke dard ka andaaza hum nhi laga sakte...par jitni jaldi aap woh sab bhoolne ki koushish karenge utna hi accha,Ariv k khatir apna past bhoolakar zindagi ko jeena shuru kar dijiye.Ek insaan chhodkar gaya that doesn't mean life ruk jayegi apke liye maa hain,Karishma hain,Ariv hain."

"Aur tum?"I couldn't control the urge to ask this.

"Hum bhi hain...humesha hain aapke saath."She said with an assuring smile.I do have trust issues but my heart really wanted to rely on her words.

"Chaliye so jate hain bohot raat ho chuki hain."She said and stood up to go.

"Haseena."I called her and she turned back to look at me and I immediately engulfed her in a bear hug and she wrapped her arms around her and caressed my back.

HASEENA

I couldn't even imagine the amount of Pain you had to go through Anubhav.Now I understand the reason of his behaviour,ofcourse it's hard for him to trust me.But when he was telling about his love for Riddhima why did I feel a pain in my heart?What do I feel for him?Is it because that he's my husband who is still not over his first wife or something else?I don't know and I don't care... I've understood that he loves Riddhima a lot and I will never ever try to change that...I'm his friend who will be by his side always and forever.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें