ᗪᖇᗩᘜᘜᗴᗪ IᑎTO ᗪᗩᖇK(I)

(Not Proofread)

Haseena was studying in her hostel room when there was a knock on her room's door.          

"Haseena,tumhare Ghar se call aaya hain."The hostel warden said with a serious face.

"Ghar se?Humare mobile par call kyun Kiya?Mummy hain warden?"Haseena asked walking towards the door.

"Tum jaakar baat Karo beta.."The warden said with a shaky voice.Haseena was a little shocked at her soft behaviour,she is safe to say a not very soft spoken lady.

Haseena went to the warden's table and picked up the landline receiver...

"Hello.."She said cheerfully, thinking it must be her either parent but her face went blank as the person from the other side spoke,the receiver fell from her hand.The warden held her shoulders for support.Tears started flowing down Haseena's eyes and she fainted there itself.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

The Main Gate of the Malik house better say the bunglow was crowded with people, neighbours and relatives of the Maliks.Haseena's father Hrimaan Malik was a renowned doctor while her mother Sugandha was a homemaker.This bunglow was inherited from her maternal grandfather.She had the perfect life and the perfect family anybody could ask for.She was 15 when her parents sent her to boarding school in another city and then she took admission in a college there.

Haseena got down her cab and walked through the crowd.Her eyes fell on her parents' dead bodies lying on the yard side by side,covered in white sheets.

"Hasi betaa.."Her maternal aunt Pushpa came forward and hugged her crying.Haseena too couldn't control herself and broke down crying.

"Yeh sab kaise hua Maasi?"She asked sitting near her parents' bodies.

"Police ne jaanch partal ki uske hisaab se,Sugandha ka pair balcony se fisal Gaya tha aur Hrimaan ne usse bachane k liye pakda toh railing tootne k Karan..."Pushpa Maasi sobbed.Haseena gazed up to the 2nd floor, at the broken railing of the southern most room.

"Uss kamre mein kyun Gaye the Mumma papa?"She asked still gazing at up.

"Pata nahi bacche...pata nahi."

"Pushpa Aunty waqt bit rahi hain humein abb nikalna chahiye samshan ghat k liye."A deep voice grabbed their attention.

"Sahi kahe rahe ho Anubhav beta.Haseena uth."Pushpa aunty said and stood up.Haseena looked at Anubhav and Pushpa aunty cluelessly.

"Beta yeh hain Anubhav,picchele ek saal yaha rent par raheta hain.Anubhav ne hi sabse pahele unki laash dekhi thi.Agar Anubhav nahi hota toh pata nahi sab kaam kaise hota,hospital se lekar police station harr jageh ka chakkar kata hain issne."Pushpa aunty said.

After finishing the last rites of Mr. And Mrs.Malik everyone returned back to Malik House.One by one the neighbours and distant relatives started leaving.

"Hasi iss ghar mein akele kaise rahegi tu?Mere saath mere Ghar chal beta "Pushpa Aunty said.Her house was a 40 minutes drive from the Malik House where she lived with her husband,mother in law and two sons,both of them were older than Haseena.

"Nahi maasi,hum yahi rahenge."Haseena said.

"Kaisi baat karrahi hain tu?Itne bare ghar mein akele kaise rahegi?Darr lagega raat ko...jaa kuch kapde pack karle apne."Maasi said.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें