ᗷᗴ ᗰIᑎᗴ ᖴOᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ (II)

Continued....(not proofread)

"Yeh Maddam sir kaha rahe gayi,abhi tak pounchi kahe nahi aur yeh Anu Bhaiyya bhi nahi aye abtak" karishma said as the whole Mpt was waiting for them outside the wedding venue..

"Haan toh aarahe honge na saath mein."she said with her usual blushing and overacting..

"Kon saath aarahe honge Pushpaji?"
They all turned to find Anubhav coming towards them.

"Arey DSP sir aap yaha hain toh Maddam sir kaha hain?"Santu questioned..

"Hum sidha mukhyalay se aarahe Hain..Hume laga Haseenaji Pounch gayi hongi.." he was about to call her when Cheetah interrupted.."woh dekhiye aa gayi Maddam sir" Anubhav at the direction she was coming from...and his breathe got hitched seeing the beauty infront of him..and others were awestruck too..

Haseena was claded in a navy blue banarasi silk with weaving silver zari border..she had paired it with a silver sleevless blouse and big silver jhumkas...her hairs were left open with loose curls at the end....
"Sorry sorry Hume Zara der hogayi..woh ammi ko dawai dekar phir aaye na..chaliye anadar chalte hain.."

"Maddam sir aap kitni pretty lag rahi hain"SS squealed like a kid and others too agreed with her..
"Thank you,Santosh Sharma." She looked at Anubhav who was gazing at her without blinking..she blushed when Karishma said.."Anu bhaiyya Maddam sir ko ghurna ho gaya ho toh andar chale.." "jiii..ji..ji chaliye" he said slightly embarrassed.
------
They entered the venue and were welcomed by IG and his wife..

Anubhav was busy talking with other higher officials while MPT members were busy talking among themselves..

"Toh Anubhav shaadi kab kar rahe ho?"asked commissioner..
"Haa ek saal ho gaye tumhare aur Ms.Mallik k engagement ko..now you should definitely get married." His wife added..Anubhav only blushed in response and looked at his lady love.

"Anubhav sun bhi rahe ho..aab shadi karlo phir din bhar dekhte rahena Haseena Malik ko..koi nahi rokne wala" commissioner teased him noticing him gazing at her...

"Nahi sir aisi baat nahi hain..." Anubhav tried hard to cover his blush..

"Arey woh dekho dulhan aagayi.." someone shouted interrupting their conversation..
--------
The varmala ritual was going on Anubhav and Haseena were standing side by side..while Haseena was adoring the couple of the night Anubhav was busy adoring his queen.
"Aap Hume kyun ghur rahe hain..samne dekhiye na kitne pyare lag rahe hain dulha Dulhan.."Haseena said feeling his gaze on her..
"Kya kare aap itni khoobsurat lagrahi Hain ki aap par se nazre hi nahi hat rahi.."saying so he interwined his hand with hers...

"Kya kar rahe hain sab log hain yahape."she tried to free her hand but he held her hand more tightly.."toh sabko yaha pata Hain ki aap humari mangetar hain.." she smiled and again looked at the bride and groom taking their pheras..
"Kitne acche lag rahe hain na dono...aaj se yeh dono humesha k liye ek ho gaye...agle saat janmo tak ekdusre se dur jaane ka koi sawal hi nahi.."she chuckled at her last sentence..her eyes still fixed on the rituals going on..

Anubhav who was looking at her till now looked infront..his eyes glittered as a thought struck his mind...

Anubhav's pov:
Hum samajh gaye hain Jaan ab hume kya karna hain...ab hum bhi wahi karenge jisse humesha k liye aap humari ho jaye...saanjh dhalne k baad bhi aapko humse dur apne ghar na jana pade..

Pov ends

"Kya hua aise muskura kyun rahe hain?"Haseena asked Anubhav who was smiling lost in his thoughts...
"Kuch nahi bas aisehi" Anubhav replied kissing her hand that was still interwined with his.
--------
While returning home all were in Anubhav's car as neither Haseena brought her car nor Karishma brought her Bike..they were chatting on random topic when Santu spoke
"Maddam sir sardi bhi par rahi hain..aur aaj kal work load bhi thoda kam hain toh kyun na hum sab ekdin picnic par jaye.." "Idea toh accha hain Santu" Pushpaji said and all nodded in agreement.
"Arey toh phir kyun na camp fire kare sab milke..maja aayega..ka kaheti hain Maddam sir?" Karishma Singh asked Haseena.
"That's a great idea Karishma Singh...phir venue decide kijiye.."

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें