1

"Caroline?" Max knocked at the door, waiting for his teammate to answer. "Care? Are you in there?"

He knocked for a couple of more times but when there was no answer he decided to open the door himself.

"I should have known..." Max mumbled to himself as he walked over to his teammate.

Caroline Decker was fast asleep on the bed in her driver's room. What was supposed to be a fifteen minutes power nap turned out to be an hour long.

"Care?" Max gently shook her, trying to wake her up. "Care, wake up."

Caroline shifted a little before lazily opening her eyes. A small smile appeared on her face as she saw Max.

"Is it time for qualifying yet?" She asked as she sat up and stretched.

"Yep.." Max replied as he helped her out of the bed. "And Christian was going crazy because he couldn't find you anywhere."

Caroline quickly washed her face and put on her suit as Max sat on the small couch waiting for her to get ready.

Caroline became the second drive of Red Bull Racing when the team decided to let Pierre Gasly go, and since then both the drives have proved to have a great partnership on track and an amazing friendship off the track.

"Let's go," Caroline said to Max as she opened the door. "Come on Max, hurry up."

"Oh, so I am the one now who should hurry up?" Max questioned as he followed his teammate.

***

The entire team including the drivers are very happy as they are starting P1 and P2 for the second race of the season. But Caroline is already under pressure as Lewis Hamilton will be right behind her in P3. It is a known fact the not only Red Bull has a rivalry with Mercedes, Lewis and Caroline also has a rivalry going on. The seven time champion has cost her two podiums in her first season and also caused her to disqualify from races, and Caroline has also happily returned the favor to him.

"Try not to crash into Lewis tomorrow," Christian joked, causing everyone to laugh. "We are hoping to score a double podium tomorrow."

"I will try my best," Caroline smirked.

"And even if you crash, try to take Lewis out with you so that I can get a clear win," Max joked, earning a kick from Caroline under the table as once again everyone laughed.

"There will be no crashing," Christian sternly said as he looked at the drivers. "We can't afford to crash this season if we want both the driver and constructor championship."

***

Eloise Ricciardo rushed towards Caroline when she saw the brownie in her hand. Caroline tried to hide it but it was already too late.

"Hand it over," Eloise extended her hand. "You have a race tomorrow Caroline, you have to maintain your weight. You can eat it after the race."

Caroline pouted and shook her head. She was really craving that chocolate brownie. "Just one bite."

"Nope."

The driver reluctantly handed the brownie to her performance coach.

"This tastes amazing," Eloise said as she took a bite.

"You are evil, you know that?" Caroline glared at her.

"Don't worry, I will buy you a box of brownies tomorrow after the race," Max said as she joined the due.

"And this is why you are the best," Caroline smiled at her teammate.

***

Just as the team hoped the two drivers managed to score a double podium and the seven time world champion scored P3. He was not at all happy with the result as he had hoped to overtake Caroline but the American really defended her position well.

"Thanks for not crashing into me this time," Caroline sarcastically smiled at Lewis.

"yeah..now I am regretting it," he gave a sarcastic smile as well before both went up on the podium stand along with Max.

After the celebration and the interviews, Caroline went to her room to change out of the suit. A smile appeared on her face when she noticed a box on the table. By the smell of it, she already has a pretty good idea of what is inside but her assumption was confirmed when she opened it.

Just as Max promised, he bought her a box of brownies.

Caroline quickly took a photo before sending it to her teammate and thanking him.

**********

A/N: I have no idea how this story will go or if I will manage to finish it