51

Lewis x Caroline ending

As soon as the Italian grand prix was over and Caroline went to find Lewis, to see if he was doing alright after the accident with Max and the Red Bull car almost landing on his neck. 

She was told by Angela that he headed to the hotel as he wanted to rest and Caroline didn't waste any time and went to see him. She was very worried from the moment she drove past both the RedBull and Mercedes. 

"What are you doing here?" Lewis gasped as soon as he opened the door, he didn't expect to see Caroline. 

"I came to see if you are okay," Caroline replied as she examined his appearance. He does look tired, making her feel guilty that she disturbed his rest. 

Lewis smiled and invited her inside. 

"So? Are you okay?" Caroline repeated her question. 

"My neck hurts a little," Lewis replied as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Your teammate is a really aggressive driver. You know things could have been much worse if the halo was not there," He sounded angry. 

"I am not here to take sides, Lewis," Caroline quickly said. "I am just here to…"

"To see if your precious teammate hadn't done much damage."

"Why are you talking like this?" Caroline argued. "You are angry at Max, I get it and I don't blame you but why are you taking it out on me?"

"Because I can't talk like this in front of any one else," Lewis explained. "If I do they will attack me and take everything out of proportion."

Caroline was speechless but she can feel his pain. 

"A fucking wheel landed on my neck today and when I was asked about it in the interview I couldn't say what I was really feeling or even thinking because…"

Caroline was not able to take it any longer and stepped closer. Lewis was interrupted mid sentence when she pressed her lips against his. 

"I know it's not fair, but you are okay now," Caroline said softly as she gently touched his face. "You are okay.." She let out a shaky breath. 

Lewis realized how worried she really was. 

"If you have no intention of staying then please leave now," Lewis said as his eyes moved back and forth from her eyes to her lips. "One more minute Care and I am not going to let you go."

Caroline felt her heart beating faster as her eyes were not able to look away. She finally let go of all the restraints and kissed him again. 

This time Lewis immediately kissed her back as he hugged her tightly, knowing that she was not leaving. 

***

Both decided to take their relationship slow this time and just enjoy their time together without any secrets between them. But they still sneak around to see each other and spend time with each other. 

When Lewis won the Brazilian grand prix he almost kissed Caroline in front of everyone because he was just so happy and wanted to include her but had to hold himself back. 

"We could have gotten into serious trouble today," Caroline said as Lewis wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, her back now pressing against his chest and only a thin sheet covering their naked bodies. 

"Forgive me for wanting to kiss my girlfriend in front of everyone," Lewis chuckled before placing a kiss on her shoulder. "But yeah..all hell would have broken loose..and not to mention the media storm."