45

"Can we stop discussing my messed up life?" Caroline begged Eloise as they both sat by the pool of the resort and enjoyed their drinks. 

"Nope!" Eloise smiled. "I want to talk more about how you end up having a one night stand with Valtteri, the guy you hate so much, who is also the teammate of your ex boyfriend."

Caroline glared at her friend. She sometimes regrets telling her everything that happens to her. 

"I have a feeling you will sleep with him again," Eloise blurted out without giving much thought, making Caroline choke on her drink. 

"What?"

"I said I have a feeling you will sleep with Valtteri again," Eloise repeated. "By the way, you didn't tell me if he is better than Lewis or…"

"Oh my god! Please shut up," Caroline's face turned red. 

"Stop blushing like a teenager," Eloise giggled, the alcohol was getting the best of her. "Let's rate both of their…performance," She suggested. "Too bad you didn't sleep with Max till now, otherwise we could have rated him too."

Caroline's eyes went wide, looking almost horrified as her cheeks turned deep red. 

"Look who I found," Maria joined, her arm wrapped around her boyfriend. 

Caroline looked up and was surprised to see Daniel was standing there, and behind him was Max. 

"Wh.. What are you two doing here?" She got up and hugged the newly arrived. 

"Max thought Mykonos would be a great place to have a relaxing vacation," Daniel lied. "So here we are."

"They didn't follow us to Mykonos at all," Maria sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes. 

"Hey, I know you are happy to see me here," Daniel kissed his girlfriend. 

"We were just talking about you," Eloise pointed at Max. 

"No we were not," Caroline denied quickly. "She is just drunk and talking nonsense."

Max shot Caroline a knowing look and let out a laugh. 

"Aww see how he is looking at her," Eloise pointed out. 

"If you don't shut your mouth I am going to throw you in the pool," Caroline scolded her friend. 

"How drunk is she?" Max asked, finding it amusing. 

Before Caroline could reply Daniel interrupted. 

"Take care of my sister, I am going to go spend some time with my girlfriend,' he smiled. " And if she does anything embarrassing then don't forget to film it."

Max and Caroline laughed as Daniel and Maria walked, leaving Eloise in their hands. 

"She is your problem now," Caroline looked at Max. "I am going for a swim."

Before Max could reply Caroline jumped into the pool. He looked at Eloise who was busy drinking. 

"Go," She smirked at Max. 

Max nodded and smirked back before taking off his shirt and jumping into the pool. 

Caroline took a dip to feel refreshed and as soon as raised her head above the water she came face to face with Max. 

"Hi," He smiled. 

"What are you really doing here Max?" Caroline asked, teasing a smile, forgetting about her drunk friend. 

"Daniel asked me to join him," Max lied. 

"But why don't I believe you?"

"Maybe because you were expecting a different answer," Max smirked. 

Eloise finished her drink and picked up her phone, filming her surroundings to post it on social media, but unfortunately her drunk self didn't realize that she also filmed Max and Caroline talking in the pool, standing very close to each other. She even made a few comments about how cute they look before posting the video, and unknown to her it immediately went viral. 

**********

A/N: short chapter but Max is back

How many of you love Eloise? Because she is one of my favorite

Any idea what will happen next?