A good day.

MORNING

A/N POV

The next dawned bright and shiny, with the sun's rays falling on Y/N's face. They had slept yesterday night after watching a movie. It was fun. Though the others wanted to know the reason behind Y/N's change, they let it be thinking that something happened for the best. Y/N shuffled the sheets, before waking up and rubbing her eyes. The door of her room opened as she looked sleepily to see her mother smiling at her. 

MOM- Good Morning sweety!
Y/N- Morning Mom! Why did you come up here? You could've called me...

MOM- Well, I wanted to see how my daughter's doing! Besides, I still can't get over the fact that you have begun to call me mom. -By the end, a tear dropped down her face as Y/N jumped off her bed and hugged her. 

Y/N- I'm sorry, I never saw anything before. I was just so engrossed in my own problems that I didn't realize what I was missing. But I promise, that I'll be here with you forever, mum. 

Ms. Kim chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

MOM- Love you, sweetheart. Go and wake your brothers today, they'll be happy. 

Y/N's eyes shined as she kissed her cheek and went running to the washroom, freshening up and walking out almost within minutes. 

Y/N- Today I'll wake them up! Let's gooo~

She walked out and direct to Jungkook's room. She saw him sleeping on her stomach. Y/N chuckled a bit, and jumped on his back, hugging him from behind and beginning to blow in his ears. 

Y/N- Wakkeeee upppp kookieee!

Jungkook turned and made Y/N fall down the bed. Y/N huffed while he laughed finally sitting up and looking at her. 

JUNGKOOK- This is what you get for jumping on my back.

Y/N- Alright! I won't talk to you! Just came here to tell you that breakfast is ready!

She crossed her arms and was about to go out when Jungkook laughed and tickled her. 

Y/N- HAHAH! LEAVE MEEE!

JUNGKOOK- Are you still angry with me? 

Y/N- Fine! I'm not! Let's go and wake up the others~

Jungkook understood her plans and together they walked towards Jimin's room. Jimin as ofc was lying on the floor, with the blanket covering him. Jungkook and Y/N looked at each other before doing a thumbs up. They walked towards him, and Jungkook made Jimin roll inside the blanket. Picking him up and keeping him on the bed, they laughed silently to see him looking like a burrito. Y/N then blew in his ears, as Jungkook covered his face with white powder. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook's face which looked like a ghost smiling wide. He panicked and rolled down the bed since he was wrapped like a burrito. 

Jungkook and Y/N laughed, while Jimin shuffled and freed himself., looking at them with anger. 

Y/N- Oops!

JUNGKOOK- Carrot!

Y/N- Kookie!

JUNGKOOK- Dashii run run runn~!!!

They ran out while Jimin followed, huffing like a small baby boy. They laughed and ran down the stairs, reaching the first floor, hiding behind Jin and Namjoon who were about to go down. 

JIN- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's happening?

Y/N- Hyung save us! 

NAMJOON- From whom though?

JUNGKOOK- That shorty! Here he comes!

JIMIN- Jin Hyung, Namjoon hyung, take a side! I'm gonna kill these brats!