Fade To Black

"What do you mean 'What's a Power Ranger'? There. That. Those." Ziggy said as he pointed to each Ranger.

"Are they the protectors of Corinth?" Bella asked

"They sure are. Isn't this exciting to watch?" Ziggy asked

"Maybe, but I want to steer clear from the fight. I don't want to bother them." Bella said.

"Street Saber Strike!" Scott yelled as he used the power of his sword on the attack bot.

"Whoa!" Ziggy whispers, still watching the fight.

"Turbo Cannon!" Flynn yelled as he unleashed the cannon on his enemies. "Fire!"

"Zip Charger! Activate!" Summer yelled as her weapon zipped off of her arm and attacks the attack bot.

Bella, Dillon, and Ziggy got out and stood in front of the car to get a better view of the fight.

"There he is!" Summer yelled, joining her teammates and spotting the attack bot.

"I see him!" Flynn added, seeing the bot too.

"Quick! Combine weapons!" Scott ordered.

Bella and the two people she made the journey to Corinth with, watched on as the Rangers attacked the attack bot.

"ROAD Blaster!" Scott said as he and his team held their weapon. "Engine Cell, Activate!"

"Target Locked!"

"FIRE!" they yelled together, firing their weapons. The blaster shot out a blast the shape of a hawk.

"Direct hit!" Scott said.

The blast hit the attack bot, causing a massive explosion and sending the bot flying backwards.

"Whoa!" Bella said, looking at the attack bot on the ground.

~Venjix's Palace~

"Venjix, sir," General Shifter called for his master. "Our attack bot is offline."

"Right! That's the bad news," another one of Venjix's henchmen said. "But there is good news!"

"There had better be!" Venjix shouted.

"Corinth's shields are not back to full power," General Shifter reported to Venjix. "The city is vulnerable!"

"Then send in the drones," Venjix ordered.

"How many drones, your most worshipful highness, sir?" the henchman asked.

"All of them!" Venjix barked at them.

~Corinth's Control Tower~

Colonel Truman was barking orders about the city shields and the safety of the people.

"Let's move it, people!" Colonel Truman ordered his soldiers. "We need those shields back up!"

"Contact Alpha. Mulitple airborne targets approaching from South/Southwest," Vasquez said to Colonel Truman. "Contact Beta. More targets from the Northeast!"

Hicks looked at the screen then turned to his boss. "Venjix drones, sir. They're everywhere."

~Corinth city~

Ziggy was the first person of the trio to see the drones in the sky.

Ziggy grabbed Bella and Dillon's hands, pulling them to look at the drones approaching.

"Woah! Bella, Dillon, look!" Ziggy said, pointing to the sky.

The rangers suddenly got a call from their mentor.