Rain/Strange Love

~Corinth prison~

Bella was still in her jail cell. Everything was still calm and silent. Soon it was interrupted when one of the policemen told her to follow them.

'Now what?' Bella thought. She followed them. Then she was joined by Ziggy. Ziggy seemed happy and excited.

"What's going on?" Bella asked

"We're being bailed out by the Power Rangers." Ziggy said. Bella nodded.

"I really would, but I-I got some work for this little group. I don't know if you've heard of them. Uh, they're called the Power Rangers," Ziggy says before walking towards them.

"Hi. Ziggy Grover reporting for duty," he said, excitedly shaking Summer's hand then letting go.

"I'm a huge fan," he whispered to her and she smiled a bit.

Ziggy continued down the line.

"Uh, no, no. Come here for the big thing," Ziggy says as he hugs Flynn, who looked uncomfortable, went in for a handshake.

"Oh, there you go, eh?" Ziggy said in a happy manner, letting go of Flynn.

Summer looked at Bella.

"Hi, My name is Summer. And you are?" Summer asked

"I'm Bella. Why did you bail Ziggy and me out?" Bella asked

"You have to ask Dillon." Summer said. Bella looked at Dillon, who was talking to the red ranger, Scott. She couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Uh, ok, one good reason we're bringing this guy with us?" Scott asked

"He can make shadow puppets." Dillon said. Scott couldn't believe what Dillon just said, but went on to the next question.

"And the girl?" Scott asked

"I saw a green and pink/cyan ranger suit. She can be your next ranger." Dillon said

"You're not serious." Scott said

"I'm serious. And her name is Bella." Dillon said.

~The Garage~

"Series Black  DNA morph-bonding sequence initiated," Dr. K. announced as the others look from the screens which showed the black suit and weapons to Dillon.

He was putting his engine cells into his morpher, which sat on his right wrist, and then he morphed.

"Series Black online," Dr. K. said as the black suit disappeared and then reappeared on Dillon.

"So, he's one of them now. He does look cool in his uniform though." Bella thought.

Scott, Flynn, and Summer followed not long after and morphed.

"RPM! Get in gear!" they all shouted as they morphed.

After they morphed, Scott and the others came up to him.

"Whoa!" Flynn said, looking at their suits along with Scott.

"Congratulations!" Summer said, congratulating him on becoming a ranger.

"How's it feel?" Scott asked him.

"It's a little tight," Dillon jokes, shrugging. "But uh..."

Bella jumped when she heard Ziggy clap and cheer for them.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. That has got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen in my—wait, wait, wait." Ziggy said. He put down his popcorn and took out his phone.

"Don't move. Hold that pose. It's perfect." Ziggy said. The rangers awkwardly got into a pose for the picture. Ziggy took the picture.

"Oh no. This is embarrassing." Ziggy said. He wanted to take another picture. Bella rolled her eyes.