Brother's Keeper

Dillon and Scott had arranged to have a race to see which one of them was the better driver. Bella figured it was a good idea that could serve as a distraction from the chaotic life the Rangers led. It had been a long time she had done something fun like watching a movie or going to a bar, so this would have to do for the time being.

Bella had volunteered to be the flag girl and wore a plain pink shirt, her RPM leather jacket, cyan skinny jeans, and black high heel ankle boots.

Bella stood between the boys' cars with the black and white flag in her hands while they were getting their engines warmed up. Summer, Ziggy, and Flynn stood close to the scene, excited for what was about to happen.

Dillon winked at Bella and she rolled her eyes, smirking.

"Okay, guys, it's almost time..." Bella started. "In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... NOW!" She waved the flag enthusiastically and the race began.

Bella watched as the Red and Black Rangers raced around the desert, silently cheering for the boy she was in love with.

"Look, I told you the salt air would throw off Scott's nitrous mixture by at least 7%," Summer said, nudging Flynn and causing Ziggy to pause and frown at her.

"Really? Care to double our bet then?" Flynn asked, smirking and folding his arms.

"You're on!" Summer grinned, holding her hand out for him to shake.

"Come on, Dillon!" Ziggy shouted as the black Ranger pulled ahead in the race.

"He's got it!" Flynn said, happy that he was going to win the bet.

"Come on!" Summer yelled, desperate for Scott to get back in the lead.

"Go for it!" Flynn continued to shout, egging Dillon on.

Bella, Flynn, Summer, and Ziggy frowned as Scott and Dillon both stopped short of the finish line. The two walking out of their cars with an annoyed expression. She dropped joined the others standing by their side.

"Very, very impressive race," Tenaya smirked. "But you see I prefer my battles to have a more permanent outcome."

"Now, see here, I don't care how powerful or deadly you are, Miss. Tenaya 7." Ziggy said. "But there are five of us against only one -" he cut off as several Grinders appeared from behind the rocks surrounding the beach. "One, two, three, four, five six seven eight. Oh, well now this isn't fair." Bella sighs lightly slapping her forehead in annoyance.

As the Grinders charged, so did the rangers. Dillon and Bella handled Tenaya while the group handled the Grinders. Bella swept her feet under Tenaya causing her to fall, and for Dillon to grab onto her lifting her. Bella aimed a punch at Tenaya's face, only to be blocked. Tenaya aimed a punch at her head, but Dillon stopped her by grabbing her wrist and twisting it away from her body.

"For a human," Tenaya said, struggling for release, "you're pretty fast."

"For a robot, you're pretty human," Dillon retorted.

Tenaya snarled at him and ripped her hand free of his. "Don't ever call me that again," she shouted. Exchanging a few more blows she flipped over the hybrids, using Dillon's collar as a base, then throwing them backward away from her. Getting annoyed Dillon morphed, "RPM, Get in gear!"

Bella morphed while reaching Tenaya and Dillon's place. She jumped back to her feet just in time to catching Tenaya's leg as the hybrid aimed a kick at her head, she struggled to keep her in place and cried out to Dillon. He raised Tenaya above his head and tossed her back towards the rocks. With a cry of defeat, Tenaya struggled back to her feet and glared at the two Rangers.