Ranger Yellow/Queen's Gambit/Dungeons and Dragons

Recently after the incident, Bella was adjusting well to being Ranger Pink/Cyan. Her power that came along with the suit were pretty cool. Including her weapon and Zord.

To start, Bella's Zord is a pink and cyan fox. Then, she found out her weapon was a Plasma Naginata. The blades were mechanical, not steel or iron or anything like that. Only technology works against technology in this world. Finally, like everyone else, Bella's suit comes with a power. She can use something called Plasma Jump. Basically, she can jump higher than any person and it sets off a miniature earthquake within five feet of her. It only affects the enemy, which was pretty useful if a civilian or ranger was nearby.

Anyway, the Rangers and Dr. K were currently at the Corinth Control Tower where Colonel Truman works at to answer some questions from a group of kids. The Rangers and Dr. K are on a platform together. Bella stood between Dillon and Dr. K.

Bella was wearing her hair in a low ponytail with a streak out from the left side of her head. She was wearing a plain pink shirt, cyan skinny jeans, and high heel ankle boots. She was also wearing a leather jacket with pink and cyan lining similar to the others jackets. On the back of the jacket is a pink and cyan face of a fox.

Right now, Dr. K was teaching the children how the Ranger suits are powered with complicated science on a white board. Dr. K finished writing.

"And that is how we power the Ranger Bio-Hardware, using no traditional external energy source." Dr. K looked back at the children who were entirely confused. Even Colonel Truman was confused. Either way, he smiled to be polite.

"Thank you, Dr. K. Now how about some questions from our visiting students?" Colonel Truman asked. Four out of the six children raised their hand.

"Let's see... how about you?" Colonel Truman gave the mic to a boy wearing glasses.

"Ranger Black, you're my favorite power ranger. Your toughness and spirit is an inspiration to all of Corinth City. Do you have any advice for all the kids out there who look up to you?" The boy asked. Bella couldn't help, but smile. She moved a bit to let Dillon go to the mic.

"No." Dillon said. And he moved back to his place. That was ignored and the questions moved on.

"Ranger Blue, how come you talk pretty and everyone else doesn't? A blonde girl asked. Flynn got excited with that question as he moved to the mic. Everyone smiled, trying to hold in the laughter.

"Well, wee lass, it's, uh, it's 'cause I'm Scottish, and everyone else isn't." Flynn said. The mic moved on to another boy with a multi color striped shirt.

"Could you please tell me where do you get your spandex?" The boy asked. Bella's eyes widened, knowing how Dr. K felt when someone called the Ranger suit 'spandex'. The others held Dr. K back and covered her mouth as Dr. K tried to walk forward and yell at the kid. Bella went to the mic and spoke before Dr. K could blow.

"Um, please don't call Dr. K's ranger suits 'spandex'. It bothers her and she might say or do stuff she'll regret." Bella said.

"Right, sorry." The boy said.

"And about the armor, as I like to call it, may be a bit difficult for you to understand." Bella said.

"Ok, thank you." The boy said. The others let Dr. K go when she calmed down. Bella went to her place next to Dillon and Dr. K.

"Thank you, Ranger Pink/Cyan." Dr. K said. Bella wished Dr. K would call her by her own name, but she let it slide.

"Anytime." Bella said. She turned her head to Dillon.

"Nice save." Bella said.

"Same to you. Quick thinking." Dillon said. Bella smiled. They looked back at the children. Dillon held Bella's hand and put it behind their backs. Bella smiled as they held hands. They weren't ready to tell the others they were together. The mic moved on to the boy wearing glasses again.