Samson and Delilah

'Oh, my God, Cameron!' John thought, seeing their Jeep in flames.

"John, we need to get outta here. Now," Sarah said.

Sarah took the shotgun and they ran toward the front door. As she tried to grab the doorknob, however, the door swung open and hit Sarah strongly in the face who dropped the shotgun and fell to the floor.

A bald bearded man entered with a gun in his hand. John turned around and rushed to the other door in the kitchen just to bump into the other man. John recognized him instantly.

He was the real Sarkissian. He pointed his gun at John gesturing with it to get inside the house. The bald guy tied them with strong zap straps, forced them into the bedroom upstairs and threw them to the floor.

"Well, well, well, my dear customers," Sarkissian said with a wolfish grin. He hit Sarah strongly in the face. She just raised a bit trying to sit up but fell back to the floor. John gritted his teeth, thinking desperately how to escape from the situation.

Sarkissian grabbed Sarah by her hair. "Where is my hard drive?" he hissed, and kicked her, then turned around and kicked John as well. "I asked you something. If you don't answer me..." He started strangling her. John raised with an intimidating look on his face. Static noise... the door of the car is open... static noise... the man from the coffee shop... static noise... that man with a bald guy approaching the safe house... static... they look back towards her... static... explosion...

Cameron's system slowly booted. She opened her eyes. Damage reports started to appear on her HUD and scrolled down several pages long. The worst among them was, "CHIP INTEGRITY COMPROMISED." She reached out to the back of her head and found a chunk of metal pierced into her skull. She pulled it out, scrutinized it for a second then threw it into the bushes. She started walking toward the safe house but quickly noticed that she could hardly walk because of the excessive damage in her right knee joint.

When she entered the house she immediately saw one of the intruders; the bald guy with a beard. He didn't notice her as he was too busy with his cigarette. She shoved him first to the door then into the shelf. The can of kerosene hit the floor and its cup fell down, obviously it had been loose. She wanted to lean to the can to close it with the cup, as it was a fire hazard, but her body just didn't comply. Instead, she grabbed the henchman's gun and chambered one round. By the time she started to climb the steps, Cameron realized that she had no control whatsoever over her body. She felt something that she had never felt throughout her existence.

She felt panic.

She realized that this feeling was a mixture of fear, powerlessness, and perplexity. But this analysis didn't help her a bit. She tried to shout, warn John but was unable to open her mouth. She had never felt so lost. "All right, our short but sad story ends here," Sarkissian said and raised his gun to Sarah. He tried to pull the trigger, but his index finger didn't comply. He grasped the gun strongly, but couldn't move his fingers. "What the hell?" he said, trying to aim at John. His hand moved a bit, now the gun pointed away from Sarah but stopped there and he couldn't move it anymore.

Sarah was also shocked as she didn't comprehend at all what was happening. She saw John as she had never seen him. His eyes... His expressionless face. That gave her a chill down the spine as he reminded her of the T-1000 as it approached its prey.

"We didn't want any trouble," John said quietly. "Just to buy the Turk and let you go with the money. But you sent your henchman to blackmail us. Now you've tried to kill my mother."

Panic started to show on Sarkissian's face. His hand was still convulsively grabbing the gun, desperately trying to aim at John, but with no success.

"Now, my fine friend," John said, almost whispering, "Now you're gonna die."