Ranger Green/Escape from Dragon House

The next day, everything was going smoothly. Bella was wearing a black tank top, a white jacket, grey skinny jeans, and black boots. Bella's hair is in a half ponytail. She wanted out of the garage, so she went to walk around the city. Bella was getting use to the city and how to get around. Suddenly, she heard screams. Bella turned around to see a car flying towards her. Bella's eyes widened and she quickly ducked. She looked up and saw a Venjix attack bot walking around, attracting metal objects and making it fly everywhere.

"Bella!" Bella recognized that voice.

"Dillon." Bella said. She saw the rangers go to her, already morphed. Dillon helped her up.

"Get back to the garage. We'll handle this." Dillon said.

"I know you will." Bella said. She gripped Dillon's arm for a second before leaving. She ran all the way to the garage into the ranger lab. Dr. K was on her computers, monitoring the battle.

"Dr. K, how are the rangers?" Bella asked. Dr. K nodded and spoke on her comm.

"Rangers, report." Dr. K said.

"We're fine, Doc K. But the Venjix attack bot-" Scott got interrupted.

"The giant magnet ran away." Flynn said. Then the connection got cut off. One on the screens outside the ranger lab started ringing.

"I got it." Bella said. She left the ranger lab and went to the screen that was ringing. When she got to there, Bella saw Colonel Truman on the screen.

"Sir, what seems to be the problem?" Bella asked. Just after she said that, the rangers were walking in, except for Ziggy.

"Your green ranger is in jail." Colonel Truman said. Bella's eyes widened.

"What?!" Bella yelled in shock. After that, the rangers and Dr. K ran to the screen.

"Bella, what's wrong?" Dillon asked.

"Your Ziggy is in jail. We need you to come down to the prison." Colonel Truman said before the screen turned black.

"Well, Ziggy is back in jail, and we need to get him out." Bella said.

"You still need to be on the look out for that attack bot. Scott, as the team's leader, you decide what to do. I'm going back to the lab." Dr. K said before leaving. Everyone stared at Scott.

"I, umm..." Scott didn't know what to do. Bella had to butt in.

"Ok, how about this? Scott and Flynn continue searching for the attack bot. Dillon, Summer, and I go to the prison and take Dr. K with us, but on a screen. I'm gonna go inform her." She said then left and went inside the lab.

"That was fast." Dillon said.

"She could be a great ranger." Summer said.

"That I agree on." Flynn said.

"Does everyone agree on that?" Scott asked. Everyone nodded.

"Great. We'll talk with Dr. K later." Scott said. Then Bella came out. Everyone acted like nothing happened.

"She's ready. Let's go." Bella said as she held up a tablet. She started to walk away with Dillon and Summer behind her. When they got to the cell, they saw Ziggy in prison clothes again and Colonel Truman sitting in front of him. They entered the cell and Bella set up the tablet and Dr. K showed up.

"Ok, Ziggy, tell us what happened." Bella said.

"It was a mistake, ok? I couldn't teleport into that vault again if I wanted to. I'm not a criminal. I'm just... incompetent." Ziggy said.