♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗

P R E S E N T I NG

P R E S E N T I NG...

↳ TASTE OF LOVE ↲

a taekook fanfiction.

THE DESCRIPTION:

Jungkook is the typical bad boy of Kingsdale; he is the most popular male in his college alongside his group of friends. Every girl wants him, but Jungkook does not believe in love- he has been in a relationship that ended badly, but he is happy single. A new boy Kim Taehyung joins the college and his opinion on love changes.

REMINDERS/DISCLAIMERS:

- mental health

- smut

- angst

- fluff

-ignore grammar/spelling mistakes.

- this book is fictional

- I will not tolerate rude comments about this book or towards other readers.

- this book is not real; this is not how I portray the members of BTS in real life.

-any insensitive comments will be deleted.

Message from Author:

Hello beautiful people, I am back; this is my 5th book, and I am very excited to share it. Thank you all for the lovely feedback and comments; I love my books. Every day I always read what you all have to say.

This book is very important to me as an author and in my own personal life; this book talks about mental health. Throughout this book, you will see how many people struggle with their mental health and how they find it hard to seek out help. This book's key message is that it is okay to see a social worker, therapist, counsellor, or teacher. It is always okay to reach out to someone; this book demonstrates that there is always someone to talk to, no matter if you are close with them or not. This book also mentions how it is okay to feel sad and let your emotions out.

LAST NOTE:

-please keep in mind that authors have the right to write whatever they want in their books. We understand that what we write may not always be realistic, but we do everything we can to enhance the interest of readers significantly.

I HAVE ADDED SMUT TO THIS BOOK! 23/5/22

.

.

.

TASTE OF LOVE

GODCHIMI