CHAPTER 10

Jungkook and Taehyung currently were putting up the posters around the hallways and cafeteria area, the bathrooms and study halls. Everywhere you looked there was a poster so Jungkook thought there is no way no one would not see it.

Jungkook smiled when Taehyung came back to the cafeteria with empty hands. 

"All done?"

"All done" The male replied back smiling widely.

"Do you think people will come?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded

"I think so" Jungkook said looking at the smaller male who nodded

"I have to go to training did you wanna come watch?" Jungkook asked

"Can I?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook who nodded and stood up from the seat.

"I have to change but if you go to the court just sit on the bleachers" Jungkook smiled picking up his bag and rushing to the locker room. Taehyung quickly made his way to the court and sat on the highest row of bleachers. Watching the other guy's practice. 

Taehyung never really thought he would make a friend moving to a new school, Jungkook was the nicest, most caring friend he has ever had. Jungkook offered for him to sit with his friends during lunch today and Taehyung might take him on that offer. He still feels quite bad how he treated Jimin when he first started.

He was scared of making new friends, he finds it really hard to trust people as so many people in his life have always done something to make him lose trust. He did not fully trust Jungkook, he still doesn't. If anything he feels weird around him. His heart flutters when Jungkook pats his shoulder or comforts him.

When he catches him staring, when he offers to help with everything, always asking him how he is or how he slept. It makes Taehyung feel nice, he is a love believer- he has heard Jungkook is not. So he does not look to much into it. 

Taehyung really did not realise how popular Jungkook was till they walked through hallways and got sent glares his way just for being close with him, just walking next to him. It hurt Taehyung, that he cant have one friend at all. 

Sometimes he finds himself trying to hide from Jungkook cause he knows if the male see's him he will come towards him and he knows it is bad for Jungkook's reputation. Not knowing that Jungkook does not give a shit about being popular. 

Taehyung watched Jungkook walk onto the court and smiled when they met eyes, Taehyung waved slowly. Jungkook smiled and waved back before he was passed the ball. Taehyung sighed when he saw some girls sit on the bleachers just on the opposite side of the court with a sign saying "GO JUNGKOOK OPPA".

"Fucking embarrassing" Taehyung muttered putting his hands in his pockets while watching them practice. 

"Taehyung" He heard from the side of the bleachers and turned around to see Jimin waving at him, he returned with a smile and a wave. He watched Jimin walk towards him. "Is it okay if I sit here? if not I can sit-" Jimin started but got cut off by Taehyung who giggled.

"Its okay, you can sit here" Taehyung said patting next to him, Jimin smiled and sat down next to the male. 

It was silent for a little bit till Jimin laughed. 

"They are so cringey" Jimin said, Taehyung already knowing what he is talking about. 

"I know, I was thinking the same. How does Jungkook not get annoyed" Taehyung asked Jimin who chuckled

"Oh trust me he does, after most of his training or after classes he always comes to us to complain" Jimin said

"I feel bad for him though, sometimes he feels like he cant live a normal life because of the girls in the college" 

"What do they do?" Taehyung asked generally curious 

"They dig deep into his life trying to find out about his family, they go through his following and follow who he follows or they try report the people he follows" Jimin said 

"They leave notes in his locker, bully people close to him" Jimin continued

"How come you guys never got bullied?" Jimin smiled at Taehyung's question before looking at Jungkook

"Cause Jungkook was always around us and we started to become popular while he was as well, but since most of us are in relationships girls arent as crazy" Jimin explained watching Taehyung who nodded his head understanding. 

"How come he doesnt get into a relationship, maybe that would help?" Taehyung suggested. 

"Oh no, Jungkook is probably gonna be the only single person on earth" Jimin said chuckling

"Jungkook does not believe in love, he has never had feelings for someone after his first gf- Jungkook will tell you more about it when he is ready" Jimin said giving the male next to him a very warm smile. 

Taehyung turned his gaze towards Jungkook who was doing laps with his team. 'Maybe one day I can trust you and you can trust me' He thought. Jimin smiled softly as he watched Taehyung's eyes follow Jungkook. 

'Maybe you will be the one to break his view on love' Jimin thought.

authors note: what is your favourite part about reading on wattpad?