CHAPTER 36

After going to the waterfall, doing hiking, grabbing some street food and lastly going to the beach. It was BBQ night, the staff provided them food. One of the things Jungkook liked the most about this campgrounds is this the staff hung out with them as well, they ate with them, partied with them. 

Everyone was getting dressed up for the BBQ, the music was playing loud, most people were not ready. Jungkook was though, he was sitting under a tree with Brooklyn as they talked about old memories. 

He was waiting for everyone else to come out, the staff were already dressed up setting up the food- already have started cooking. "I missed being here" Jungkook said 

"Its so different in Korea, sometimes you just feel so stressed being there" He continued. 

Brooklyn nodded his head, he understood where Jungkook was coming from. "Why dont you move here?" He asked. "What move here?" Jungkook asked a little shocked from the suggestion. 

"Yeah why not?" Brooklyn shrugged 

"I dont know, my friends will still be in Korea- my basketball team, my family- Taehyung" Jungkook said

"Why is Taehyung in a different category" Brooklyn smirked

"A-" Before Jungkook could say anything his eyes caught Taehyung who just walked out the house with his friends. His lips parted, he look breathtaking. He wore a sparkling suit, he stood out from everyone. Not just cause of his suit but because of how beautiful he is. 

Brooklyn smirked even more when he watched Jungkook stand up and head towards the sparking male, he now stood in front of a very happy Taehyung. "You h-hungry?" Jungkook questioned him.

"Very" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook let the younger link their arms as they walked toward where everyone was grabbing food. The sun was setting, everyone had eaten and chatted. Tk put loud music on and got everyone to stand on their feet to start dancing. Taehyung was dragged with Jimin and Jin while Jungkook was dragged by his other friends. 

While dancing both males made eye contact a lot of times, before they both were dancing besides each other. Jungkook has never seen Taehyung have this much fun, it was like he was seeing him in a different light. 

He seemed carefree, relaxed- happy. Taehyung was having the same thoughts as Jungkook, he thought the male was more himself here. They all seemed happier even Jimin and Yoongi. Their parents seemed happier, they look younger- Jun loves it here as well. 

Both males realised as Jun always wanted to go to the beach and grab icecream, saying he never wants to leave. As the BBQ night was slowly coming to a end everyone helped the staff clean everything a pack stuff up. Everyone walked back from the house and picked up the rubbish. 

"Get married already" Taehyung heard Marie say from behind him. "Very funny" Taehyung rolled his eyes at Marie who laughed while picking up some rubbish from the ground and placing it in the bins. 

"Its so obvious you both like each other" She said 

"How did you and Brooklyn meet?" Taehyung asked 

"In highschool, we are actually moving here in a month" She said 

"What really?" Taehyung asked only to receive a nod. 

"Yeah we feel like ourselves here, we feel a lot happier here" She replied

"You should consider moving here?" She questions

"I was actually thinking about it" Taehyung admitted

"Really?"

"If my Dad would be willing to move here then I might" Taehyung shrugged