CHAPTER 28

It had been a few days since they found out how much money they raised and both male's were feeling very overwhelmed in a good way. The weekend had just flown by and Taehyung was back at his what you would call 'home'. He missed his father quite a lot while he was staying at Jungkook's. He enjoyed spending time with Jungkook and his little brother Jun. 

He had grown quite attached to Jungkook over the past few weeks he had been staying at his. The male felt quite down about having to leave, he did not really wanna go home. The last thing he felt like doing was to be around his mother. 

As soon as he got home his mother was clearly disappointed to see his face, he asked his father if she had even asked where he was and he shook his head. It's crazy that he was not surprised but still hurt. 

Summer break is coming up and they graduate next year which was crazy to him, he was starting to think about what he wants to be when he graduates. He had switched from many different career choices but none stuck out to him. 

He was walking through the school trying to avoid any sight of Sarah and her group of stuck up bitches. It was the last thing he felt like dealing with. "Oh Taehyung" He heard from behind him

Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook's councillor "How are you dear?" She asked 

"I am well, how are you?" He replied smiling

"Very good, I saw the fundraiser you and Jungkook did, it looked incredible" She replied. 

"Thank you so much" Taehyung said

"I was on the phone to Jungkook this morning and asked how it all went and I was so happy to hear that you both got over budget with the fundraiser" She stated smiling

"We both felt so relieved" Taehyung said 

"You both are doing an amazing thing, whats the next step from here?" She asked

"We have to do a presentation in front of the school to talk about what we chose for our assessment and what we did to change the impact around the topic" 

"Its honestly lovely to see this, I have been a support worker for 10 years now and the hardest thing is my clients not being able to reach out to people cause they get teased and bullied- but the most rewarding thing is seeing the smiles on their faces compared to when I first met some of them"

"Anyways I better go Taehyung, It was lovely bumping into you- have an amazing day dear" She said before she walked off

Taehyung smiled watching her walk off out the school, she was one of the coolest people Taehyung had ever met. He felt lucky to have had the opportunity to speak to her. 

When Taehyung heard the bell ring he walked towards his class, making sure he was there first before he sat down in his seat- ignoring all the people that walked inside the classroom.

"Thought you would already be here" He heard Jungkook's voice coming closer to him, looking up smiling when the male sat in front of him.

"How are you" Jungkook asked

"Good, you?" Taehyung asked

"Great, we need to plan about this presentation and then we are done" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who gave him a warm smile

"Yeah when did you wanna do that?" He asked

"First break today?" Jungkook asked receiving a nod from Taehyung. 

"Okay people sit down" They heard the teacher say as he walked in. 

"I have been checking on your groups for this assessment and they are all looking really great- this week Wednesday you all have your presentations during the assembly. The week after on Monday you all will get your results and then on Tuesday you all will be on holiday" The teacher said causing the students to cheer. 

"You have only today and tomorrow to figure out what you wanna say and present and then on Wednesday it will be time" He said sitting in his chair

"I will give you these last classes to plan and practice" 

As soon as the teacher said that Jungkook turned around to look at Taehyung who nodded and packed his stuff. They both walked out the room and rushed to the library before they sat down on the chairs- placing all their stuff on the table. 

"Okay lets brainstorm the main things we wanna talk about then we can decide who says what" Jungkook said looking to his side to see Taehyung staring at the paper.

"Hey dont feel pressured to say much, I can do it" Jungkook said smiling

"No its okay Gguk I can do it, just nervous" Taehyung replied

They spent most of the day planning, writing on some cards on what to say. Practicing in front of each other and planning to wing certain parts. "Hows your dad?" Jungkook asked the male walking beside him

"He is good, he really enjoyed the festival" Taehyung replied

"Do you think him being away from your mum helped?" Jungkook asked

"I think he felt more free and I hope that him being away from her made him realise things he needs to notice" Taehyung replied. 

"Hows your mum?" Taehyung asked

"She is good, super excited for the trip in two weeks- she has started packing already" Jungkook laughed

"Oh yes I forgot about that" 

Jungkook chuckled "What day so we leave?" Taehyung asked

"Two weeks on a Monday" Jungkook said

"Here" Jungkook said grabbing tickets from his pocket and handing them to Taehyung who looked at them confused.

"These are the tickets for the plane" Jungkook said "But there is two?" Taehyung questioned.

"One for you and one for your father" Jungkook replied smiling as he walked off before Taehyung could say anything. He stared at the tickets in his hands and smiled before chasing after Jungkook.