CHAPTER 14

Taehyung was currently in his next class that only had Jimin and Jin in it, well the people he knew. He was trying to focus in class but his thoughts kept getting swept away by Jungkook. He never thought about him this much before.

But ever since Jungkook called him cutie. He thought maybe he calls a lot of people that but then he knows how popular Jungkook is and how much he hates the attention. 

The bell rang and Taehyung was quite glad- he felt really hungry, so he rushed out the room and went straight to the cafeteria and stepped into the line which only had three people in front of him. The line always grew fast, so he knew he had to get there quickly. 

He thanked the ladies as he grabbed his trey of food and turned around only to be stopped by Sarah and her group of friends. "Fancy seeing you here Taehyung" She said eyeing Taehyung from head to toe.

"Well we go to the same school" Taehyung said bluntly as he gripped the trey.

"Sadly we do" She chuckled

Everyone was watching them now, Taehyung started to grow anxious- he felt his anxiety raise. 

"What do we have here" She hummed as she stepped close to the males food and picked up the milk and pie that were on it.

"I think it looks better here" She said pouring the milk over Taehyung's head "And here" She said looking at Taehyung before smearing the pie over his top. The cafeteria was filled with gasps and laughter. 

The brown-haired male felt his eye sight get blurry, tears already falling- not being able to hold them back anymore. "D-do you think this is f-funny" Taehyung stuttered

"M-making fun of p-people" Taehyung continued staring at her, ignoring everyone around them who stood watching. 

Jungkook walked to the cafeteria but started walking slowly with his friends when they realised the cafeteria was quiet and everyone was staring at people by the line. 

Jungkook frowned as he looked at Jin and Jimin who also seemed confused. They walked closer and once they got a full view, Jungkook felt his heart burn. 

"T-this was my only food I have had a-all day" Taehyung said. He was angry, annoyed- sick of people treating him as if he was not human. More tears rolling down his face at her words.

"Why would I care huh" She said laughing with her friends

"It is people like you who make me s-sick, p-people like you a-are the reason people like m-me wanna kill themselves" Taehyung uttered looking at her coldly.

"Y-you bitch" Sarah said as she grabbed a students water bottle and poured the whole bottle of water over Taehyung.

It all happened so fast that the next thing he knew was his phone was taken from his grip.

"Wanna get this back" She asked smirking when she saw the male shivering and crying. 

"Take your top off, let everyone see how ugly you really are" She said, but Taehyung shook his head, bitting back a sob. 

"Do it or I will expose your secret, that your mother abuses you- that you were sexually- assulted in your old school and bullied, I will tell everyone that you saw a therapist" She said smirking when she saw Taehyung cry and shake his head fast. 

"Then do it" He heard.

Jungkook had no idea what was happening, he saw Sarah whisper something to Taehyung and everyone was at a stand still while they watched what was gonna happen next. Jungkook was about to step in but Sarah's boys were blocking the way.

By Sarah's boys I mean, males who are obsessed with her and want her attention. 

He heard Jimin gasp and he moved to his side to see what was happening, he watched as Taehyung took off his top and now everyone was laughing at him. Jungkook ran fast towards him but got blocked by Sarah's admirers.

He pushed them harshly off him and took his jumper off while running towards Taehyung. He placed the jumper over the boy and stood infront of him. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are Sarah" Jungkook yelled loudly, snatching the phone from her grip.

"What makes you think you can completely embarrass someone and get away with it" Jungkook said 

"Oh Kook, I did not see you there" She said smiling while twirling her hair.

"You are fucking sick, If you weren't a girl- I would fucking kill you" Jungkook said right by her ear

"Whatever you have against him, I will find out what it is and I will report you to the police for blackmail and you have no idea what else I could do that could completely ruin your life. Remember this Sarah I am rich and my mother adores Taehyung so much that when she gets to know of this she wont be happy" 

"If I ever see you touch him again, I will not hesitate no matter what gender you are" Jungkook said before turning around to see Taehyung shaking uncontrollably. 

"There is nothing to see here, get lost" Jungkook yelled and everyone avoided eye contact with him. 

Jimin and Jin rushed up to them and made sure to cover Taehyung from other eyes. 

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek.

"Tae, shhh- baby I know- try breathe for me" Jungkook said as he felt Taehyung grip his arm

"G-get me o-out of h-here" Taehyung stuttered and just like that Jungkook picked the male up, letting Taehyung wrap his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck as he hid his face from the eyes of jealousy.

Jungkook rushed out the cafeteria, Jimin and Jin following him. 

The black-haired male placed the male in the front seat and shut the door. 

"I am gonna take him back to mine, please go see one of the higher ups and tell them what happened- Im not letting him go back until she gets punished" Jungkook said to his friends who nodded at him.

"Look after him Kook" Jimin said 

"With my life" He replied before he ran to the other side of the car and drove off. 

authors note: pick one

coke or sprite?

butter chicken or noodles?

waffles or pancakes?

winter or summer?

beach or swimming pool?

movies or books?

chocolate or chips and dip?

sweet or sour?