CHAPTER 30

The day they had finished the presentation in front of many people, was the day that they got so much praise from students. Some coming up to them to thank them for spreading awareness around the topic. 

It was nice to hear from them on what they thought and if their opinion had changed on the topic. Their friends all said they did really well and how proud they are of them. It made both males feel really nice and that they achieved something good. They found out they got an A+ for the assessment and the teacher had a page of positive comments and no negative ones. 

Taehyung felt so over the moon that everything was finished and they got to go on summer break for a few weeks. He knew he was not gonna wanna go back to the college but he knows he has too. Jungkook was quite pleased with how things went, he had spent most afternoons in basketball training since the assessment stuff was finished now. 

Taehyung felt a little worried about not doing the assessment stuff cause it was the main reason as to why they would hang out, he felt if they did not have this assessment then Jungkook will go off to his other friends and leave him. 

But he decided instead of worrying about it that over the break he will focus on becoming closer to Jungkook.  He spent the week packing and was so excited when he woke up early in the morning ready to go to the airport. His father woke him up quite early, he had his bags packed and everything was ready to go. He had just placed his bags in the car as well as his dads. 

He decided to sit in the car and wait for him father to come out who was talking to his mother, he did not bother to see her and say bye- she was happy he was going anyways and she made that very clear. Taehyung had spent most of his time now days planning and thinking on his next moves in life. 

His thoughts were cut off when he saw his father rush towards the car and hop in "Ready to go kiddo" He asked receiving a bright smile from his son who nodded. Mr. Kim put his seat belt on and made sure they had their passports and everything before they started to drive to the airport. 

"I am so excited for this trip, it sounds like so much fun" He said 

"I am as well, Jungkook showed me some pictures of when he went last year and it looks so nice" Taehyung replied back 

"How is the sleeping arrangements gonna happen?" He asked 

"I am not sure, I think Jungkook's mother has sorted it out and might tell us when we get there" Taehyung replied. 

Just like that they were at the airport taking their luggage out from the car and making sure it was locked before they left. Taehyung looked at his phone to see a few missed calls from Jungkook and Jimin. He was confused, he looked at his ticket and his eyes widened when he realised the time.

"Shit dad, we are late" Taehyung said showing his dad who cursed and they quickly rushed into the airport, trying to find where the group was. 

"TAEHYUNG" He heard Namjoon scream from the side of them, down at the end of the airport. 

Taehyung and his dad rushed towards them and quickly put their bags away so it can go on the plane. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a hug as he sighed "I am so glad you made it, I was starting to get worried you bailed" Jungkook whispered 

"Never" Taehyung whispered back as he hugged the male back. 

"Flight 104 to New Zealand may board" Came over the speakers. 

They pulled away and quickly went with the others to hand their tickets in "Your with me stalker" Jungkook said smiling when he handed the ticket in and laughed when Taehyung hit his back. 

As the boarded the plane, Taehyung followed Jungkook clueless as to where the seats even are. Once Jungkook sat down behind Jimin and Yoongi he followed in next to him. "K-kinda nervous, not gonna lie" Taehyung blurted out as he looked around the plane.

"Is this your first time?" Jungkook questioned, gaining worry as he watch the male fidget. 

"Mm-mhm" Taehyung hummed bouncing his knee up and down. 

"Hey, it will be fine. I am right here next to you" Jungkook whispered as they put their seat belts on. As the flight attendants were talking Jungkook kept Taehyung distanced. 

"I use to be scared when on planes as well" Jungkook said reaching to his bag and grabbing out noise cancelling headphones, he placed it over Taehyung's head. He made sure the male's ears were covered and played some music. 

"Close your eyes" Jungkook mouthed to the male who nodded and his eyes shut slowly. He guided the males head to his shoulder and made sure he was comfortable as he felt the plane move. 

Jungkook turned his head towards Taehyung who was fidgeting with his fingers, he brung his hand to the silver-haired males and laced their fingers together. He smiled when Taehyung grasped the males hand tightly.

As the plane left the ground, he felt the grip slowly loosen and soon enough he realised that Taehyung had fallen asleep. 

'Such a newbie' Jungkook thought as he remembered his first moment in the plane where is mother did the same thing to him and he instantly fell asleep. 

"Tae" 

"Tae" 

"Hey, we are here" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who slowly opened his eyes

"W-we are here?" Jungkook chuckled at how cute Taehyung was. 

Just like that they grabbed their luggage after walking into the airport. 

"Is it just me or does the air feel different in New Zealand" Taehyung asked the group who all nodded.

"And there is so many reasons why we love it here" Namjoon said 

They grabbed all their luggage and walked out the airport to see 5 black cars waiting. Jungkook and the group walked towards it but Taehyung and his father were headed in a different way.

"Hey Tae!"

"Mr Kim" 

They both heard yells from behind them, they looked confused as the group was staring at them while pointing to the car. "Oh" Taehyung let out as they rushed over to them.

"Sometimes I forget his mother is rich" Mr Kim said as they both chuckled.