CHAPTER 24

"Hello, you must be Taehyung" The lady said who stood up from her chair. 

"Call me Shan, Jungkook has told me so much about you" She continued gesturing with her had for him to take a seat. 

"Thank you" Taehyung uttered feeling a little nervous, he sat on the chair. His fingers between his thighs as they bounced up and down a little. "I understand you may be nervous, I want this session to be lead by you"

Who would of thought Taehyung would consider seeing a therapist, he had tried before but it was not for him. He got into a conversation with Jungkook about seeing someone and that is what Jungkook gave him his therapist card. 

Taehyung was sat in the library by himself, he was currently in his study class which meant he had the whole Library to himself. Most of the time when students had study they left to grab food or ditched. He used his free class quite well, catching up of projects or finding articles for his assessments. 

He let out a sigh and turned back to his book when he felt his phone vibrate, he placed the book down and reached for his bag- he unzipped it and pulled his phone out. 

(2) UNREAD MESSAGES FROM JK

Taehyung let out a smile and clicked onto the messages

Jk: Hey Tae

Jk: Where are you? Jimin wanted to spend some time with Jun and I cant find you anywhere

Me: I am in the library,  top floor at the back.

Taehyung let out a little chuckle as the 'read' message popped up in small text under the actual text as soon as he had sent it. He was in one of his favourite places to sit in the library, far at the back on the top floor. Hidden from eye's, hidden from judgement. 

As soon as he knew it he heard footsteps behind one of the bookshelves causing him to look up from his book, to see Jungkook appear from behind the shelves. He looked beautiful when he smiled, he did not smile often. Maybe not enough for Taehyung's liking. 

"Hey Tae" was the first thing he heard from the males lips as he sat down next to him, backs against the bean bag. "It is so quiet here" Jungkook whispered looking down at the book Taehyung was reading. 

"The passing play book?" Jungkook questioned after turning to look at the tittle. 

"Whats the book about?" He asked so full of questions which made the smaller male next to him smile. 

"Well its about a boy who transitioned from female to male and he loves playing soccer and had to transfer to a new school and he meets a guy called justice and they end up falling for each other and its such a beautiful story" Taehyung said with a bright smile on his face that Jungkook admired

"It sounds amazing, I wanna read it after you- it look's like you're nearly finished right?" Jungkook questioned pointing to the book that only had a few pages left. 

"I know I dont want it to end" pouted Taehyung 

"Maybe we could go to the bookstore and look for more?" Jungkook offered turning to look at him, "really?" he replied only to receive a nod.

"That would be cool" Taehyung smiled at the offer and put his book mark back into the page so he knew where to go back to. 

He placed the book down next to him and turned slightly so his body was facing Jungkook. "How has your day been?" Jungkook asked "It was okay, How was yours?" replied Taehyung.