CHAPTER 18

Jungkook was currently with his therapist, he was feeling conflicted today. Most days he feels okay but there are things that make him feel sad. It still hurts him that his father is not around but as years have gone past and talking to his therapist it has helped him heal. 

There is a saying about how people should forgive but never forget, but for Jungkook he will never forget and never forgive. He talks to his therapist about when he has kids he will never leave their side. 

"I will go to ever sports game they have" Jungkook always said to her

His therapist told him that he would be the best dad he ever could be. She has seen him grow so much and it was a true blessing to be able to have a client like Jungkook, who not only opened her eyes but she wanted to protect him. 

But she could not, he was old enough now where he was legal for himself. He had all rights and had full capability of what he wants to do in life. 

"So how have you and Taehyung been?" She asked Jungkook who was again laying on the ground with his face looking towards the ceiling as he was throwing a small ball in the air.

"Really good, he opened up to me yesterday- I think he may need to see someone" Jungkook said

"What makes you say that" She asks

"He has been holding emotions on for years, he has had so many things happen to him and he hasn't talked to someone. Someone who wont change the subject to them or someone who's main priority is to help him"

"He opened up to me yesterday and my heart broke" He said thinking about Taehyung crying in his arms as he talked about his past.

"What is his relationship like with his parents?" She asked 

"With his mother, not strong and his dad a little better than his mum" Jungkook said 

She nodded and handed Jungkook her card, "Give this to him and tell him I am free this afternoon if he would like to have a chat" She said smiling when Jungkook took the car and put in his pocket.

"Tell him that there are different sessions and he could do just an hour a week or if he just wants one session just to vent than that is okay" She said 

Jungkook nodded. 

"Now since this is our last session let me ask you something, How do you feel about your father" She asked grabbing her notes out.

"I still hate him, it still hurts when I think about it but it only makes me wanna become a good father when I become one" She smiled at his reply and wrote down what he said. 

"Do you think you could get into a relationship after Sana" She asked

"Yes" Jungkook replied straight away. 

"How do you feel about Sana now, what happens if you bump into her" She asked

"I could not be bothered talking to her, you taught me that what is the point in putting effort into somebody that never gave you the light and day" 

"What even is the point when I can find someone better, it's just about someone breaking down my wall, I guess" Jungkook replied to the question. 

She smiled as she thought 'Someone has already done that for you' 

"It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and being able to support you Jungkook" She said standing by the door. 

"I know this is out last session but I would like to have one in 2 months time just as a catch up to make sure everything is going well" She said