CHAPTER 42

Jungkook's basketball team, his friends and family all went to a restaurant straight after the game after the boys had freshened up in the locker-room showers. Jungkook had his arm around his boyfriends shoulder who was holding Jun in his arms as they entered the restaurant. 

Their friends and family sat around them, there was not a big enough table for everyone to sit at so the chose a large room that had a decent amount of tables. So there was no one they did not know there. 

Everyone sat down and ordered their food, Jungkook leant over to Taehyung and whispered in his ear "Should we talk to the about the moving thing" Jungkook asked 

"Yeah definitely" Taehyung whispered back 

When Jungkook grabbed the attention of his close friends he started talking.

"I have news, Taehyung and I are moving out of Korea and moving to Whitianga with mum and Taehyung's father" Jungkook said looking around the table at his friends who did not know what to say.

"Actually we all were thinking about moving there" Jimin admitted

"What really?" Jungkook asked

"Why did you guys not tell us?" Taehyung asked 

"Well everyone had their own stuff going on, the other day it just came up on topic and we thought of looking for apartments there- none of us are truly happy here but we feel like we can be ourselves there" Jungkook smiled at Yoongi's response and nodded

"Well, I have a bach up there- all of you can stay there to you find apartments, there are enough rooms" Mrs Jeon said 

Everyone thanked her before peoples drinks arrived. 

Once everyone had their drinks, their attention was on Mr. Kim who gathered everyones attention. 

"Hello" Mr Kim said first causing Taehyung to giggle as the place went quiet 

"What an amazing game, I first wanna say congratulations to the team" Mr Kim said causing everyone to cheer. 

"And I would like to say a few words to both my son and someone who in my heart is my son" Mr Kim said 

"First off Taehyung my son, everything you have completed in life, was all your doing and I am so proud of what a strong man you have become. Being able to be there to watch you grow into who you are today is a huge blessing"

"and Jungkook, I am so incredibly proud of you- I have not been there your whole life, I have been friends with your mother for years and she absolutely adores you. The man you are today is nothing like your father will ever be. You are so very loved and I know in my heart will become an amazing father one day" Taehyung's father said holding up his glass

"To the boys, to Taehyung, to Jungkook, to everyone- Cheers" He said lastly as people hit the table and cheered. 

"That was beautiful dad" Taehyung said smiling at his father who returned the smile. 

"Agreed, thank you- your words mean everything to me" Jungkook said 

"Anything for my boys" He replied. 

And just like that the night went by quickly, everyone ate, laughed and chatted through the whole night. Taehyung, Jimin and Jin talking about packing and when they were gonna leave. 

Some of them had stuff to do before they all moved out of Korea but they all planned to move out within a month. After they felt full, everyone decided it was time to go home, Jungkook had a conversation with his team- talking about how they should catch up when the boys were free.

Also suggesting that if they ever wanted somewhere to go to, they should text him and he would book them flights to come see him in Whitianga. 

Once the team went off Jungkook was about to walk back to Taehyung but stopped when he heard someone call his name. He turned his head to see someone unfamiliar. 

"Sorry for disturbing your night Mr. Jeon, my names Braxton and I work at a school in Whitianga- I am in charge of all the basketball teams in the highschool and I wanted to know if you would be interested in becoming a coach"

"I have seen your games and your skills but most importantly your teamwork and how much you empower your team"

"We have a team at the highschool that has a shit coach and has been fired, the boys are absolutely gutted and feel like their dreams have flown out the door. They idolise you and watch your games every-time you have them"

"I would be so incredibly grateful if you would even consider it- may I give you my card with my details on it so you can have some time to consider it and contact me?" The male questioned 

It was a lot for Jungkook to process but he nodded his head anyways, taking the card from the man who bowed and quickly rushed off. Taehyung who was watching the whole conversation happen walked up to Jungkook, placing his hand on the male's shoulder- who turned his attention to him and smiled.

The basket-ball player placed his arm on Taehyung's waist after looking at him. 

"Let me guess, you heard that whole conversation?" Jungkook asked 

Taehyung nodded and pecked the males cheek. 

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked 

"I think you would be an amazing coach" Taehyung whispered

"You have time to consider it, I would honestly sleep on it and decide tomorrow" 

"We move in a 3 days, so you have time" Jungkook smiled and leant down pecking the males lips a few times before turning to the others who were waiting for them outside. 

"Wanna come to mine?" Jungkook asked

"I would love too" Taehyung replied

authors note; what is your favourite netflix show