CHAPTER 15

The black-haired male got home and immediately turned the car off, he walked out from the drivers seat and walked to the other side. Helping to get Taehyung out the car, the male clung to him tightly not letting him go. 

Jungkook lifted him up in his arms, holding him by his thighs and walked to the front steps. He opened the door and immediately saw his mother sitting on the couch, she turned her gaze to the door when she heard it open and immediately gasped.

"Jungkook" She said rushing to him, not knowing who the male was that was currently clinging onto Jungkook for dear life while sobbing. 

"Oh Taehyung my baby" She said brushing the males wet hair.

"Take him upstairs, I will run him a bath" She said while they both rushed upstairs 

Jungkook walked into his room while his mother walked into his bathroom to run Taehyung a bath and grabbing some of Jungkook's clothes for the male to wear. 

"The bath is done baby" Jungkook's mother said as she came closer to the male who's face was still hidden in the taller males chest. 

Jungkook walked to the bathroom and placed Taehyung on the sink, he felt his heart break again and again when Taehyung pulled away and did not even look at him. 

"Have a nice warm bath, the clothes to wear are right there- put the ones you are wearing now in the basket" Jungkook said wiping the males tears as they slid down his cheek. 

"I will be in my room if you need anything" Jungkook said smiling before he walked out the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. 

"What happened to him Kook" His mother asked as soon as he son stepped out of the bathroom. 

He told her everything, every last detail until she understood everything. 

"Leave this to me Kook" She said nodding at Jungkook who knew that she would do something. 

"I will make some soup for him when he is hungry, I will leave it on the bench so when he feels like eating he can" She said smiling before walking out the room, on the inside she was absolutely furious and she is gonna let everyone know that.

Her son was currently tidying his room making sure everything was clean, his bed was already made as he put new sheets on this morning. He closed the windows and curtains, lit a few of his favourites candles to make sure his room smelt nice. 

It was really cold and Jungkook thought Taehyung might be cold so he turned on the gas fireplace he has in his room on.

Once he was done he sat on the bed, thinking, trying to not barge into the bathroom just to make sure Taehyung was okay. His heart stopped when he saw the bathroom door open and Taehyung walk out in his clothes. He had his jumper and shorts on and he looked super cute.

He stood up and watched as Taehyung stood there looking at him, eyes filled with emotion.

As soon as he saw the male bite his lip and more tears fill his eyes he stepped forward until he had his arms wrapped around the males waist. He felt his own eye sight get blurry when he heard Taehyung let out the loudest sob he has ever heard. 

He was so hurt. So incredibly hurt. Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung who was not letting go anytime soon. 

He felt Taehyung place his head on his shoulder, letting out little sniffles. As it was turning quiet Jungkook decided to speak up. "Did you wanna sleep" Jungkook whispered to the male who nodded. 

The warmth left both the males bodies as they both pulled away, Jungkook walked to his bed and pulled the covers back. He turned to Taehyung who was staring at him with tears building in his eyes.